Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

history

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ihugtrees, Apr 4, 2008.

1. the original bluejeans? hemp. the covers on the covered wagons? hemp. the declaration of independence? hemp. the crops that george washington seperated by gender? HEMP. the war of 1812 was fought over the availability of hemp.

america began producing hemp in 1942 for WW2, when hemp saved george bush sr. - his parachute was hemp. more than half the togas in the greek and roman empires were hemp, along with 90% of all the rigging and sails of all the ships throughout history.

i'd also like to point out FUCK DUPONT FUCK NYLON FUCK PROPAGANDA FUCK HENRY FORD AND FUCK PIOUS IGNORANT HYPOCRITES.

when they made "marijuana" illegal, no one knew that it was hemp. it didnt seem conceivable that it could be the same plant that carries the economy around on its back. look. it's been less than a hundred years since alcohol prohibition ended, 71 since the marijuana tax act. our economy is in recession, we support terror in our gas tanks, and some fuckin HEMP OIL would be readily available, ABLE TO BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PETROLUEM. (unlike all other hybrid fuels)

wtf fuck this world just fuckin end already

2. i think if we dont destroy ourselves or get blown up before this, marijuana will be used legally. its just the perfect plant. we have to get the brainwashed baby-boomers out of the offices and throw our generation in there, once that happens...:hello:

but of course, there is 2012 right around the corner, which i think marks a great change in mankind.

3. if by change you mean nuclear armageddon

4. no way
    i think we're going to jump consciousness and....evolve i guess is the word im looking for.

read the book "nothing in this book is true but its exactly how things are"

itll explain what i mean with going up in consciousness