Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

History of CBD as Medicine

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by trojangrower, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Came across a well documented history detailing cannabidiol's (CBD) timeline. The article,
    The Untold Story of the Cannabidiol (CBD) Revolution, runs through the published (not public) history of CBD, and the insight Dr Geoffrey Guy had regarding the medicinal use of this valuable compound.

For those who are interested, I've linked the 2011 Discovery Channel program 'Weed Wars' mentioned in the article, as well as the full CNN documentary 'Weed' by Sanjay Gupta.

To be fair, I've included the 2008 video 'Run from the Cure: The Rick Simpson Story' which is never mentions it even though it precedes the other videos in the featured article.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Very well written article. Undoubtedly the Cannabis has been found amazingly beneficial for many medical purposes, and thus you must now judge before consulting a doctor.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've seen two out of the three so I'm looking forward to checking out the first link. If you haven't seen this doco, check it out. It's the one I show folks who want to really understand cannabis as medicine since it's coming from the father of cannabis research.

• Like Like x 2