HiSi Triple U Perc'd Bong with Tree Perc A/C

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by R420, Mar 7, 2010.

1. #1 R420, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  2. bump .

3. How much are these and when did they start selling them? Never heard of this brand, and those percs look pretty unique.
    kinda wonder how legit they really are though, any milkshots?

4. No milkshots, but ive used just about every perc there is, tree, inline, halo, dome and nothing is as good as this new U perc. It came with a diagram of how the U perc works, ill take a picture tomorrow of it but for now heres a rough outline.

Edit: HiSi is new for 2010- used to be Sci-X

Attached Files:

5. i just got the same Hisi but mine only has one U-perc. This glass is super high quality german glass blown in cali, and it rips beautiful and has no drag when filled correctly. You my friend have a great bong :)

6. Nice piece. I've heard alot of great things about HiSi.

7. Congrats in the purchase. I own a HiSi myself and it performs like a dream. Also if you have any problems with broken glass (let's hope you never get into this situation), the customer service may take a week or two to get back to you, but will always be able to send replacement pieces.

8. where do u get these??????

9. jus saw these yesterday at BC.....

they had a good deal on the Zobs also, double 8 tree perc + diffused stem + slide,

$320

Not sure about the HISI tho, never used.

10. #12 toalex89, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    It's pretty much the same thing as a tube with double disks except this has a ton more drag. Only one opening for the smoke to fill in through and then get pulled through.

Literally the same exact thing as a disk just encased in enclosure inside of the tube.

edit: To be exact the specific design is an inverted gridcap.

11. That looks bad ass. It may have some added drag, but who here has virgin lungs? Hit that shit up and I bet it floors you!

12. It really doesnt drag bad at all. And the drag is very smooth unlike most bubblers and bongs to where you can feel every bubble.

13. I have that exact piece and for the size of the tube (well over 1000 ml,) there is very little drag. It is by far the best piece I have ever used.

14. I want this to be the best bong I ever hit but I just purchased one of these and was amazed by how hard it was to draw.... I didn't fill it more than half way and the percs were filled just over the wholes. Any suggestion to make it pull quicker. Or create less drag. I'd like to be able to clear it with ease.

15. I just purchased one of these and was amazed by how hard it was to draw.... I didn't fill it more than half way and the percs were filled just over the wholes. Any suggestion to make it pull quicker. Or create less drag. I'd like to be able to clear it with ease.

16. HiSi is old, I had hisi diffusers like 3-4 years ago