hippy flip on halloween

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iblazei, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Hey blades ive never done e before but im scoreing some mushrooms and e for hallowween do you think i should go roam the streets or just stay at home and trip balls?:devious::eek::D

2. i would say definitely roam the streets!!! why not take advantage of a night where you're supposed to roam around and look at cool decorations and people in weird costumes...i mean unless you have social anxiety or something...you'll see some awesome shit!

3. na man i aint got no social anxiety lool its just a good buddy of mine dropped 8g of shrooms last week and almost got hit by a car and all kinds of shit so it kinda sketched me out but i figure all be fine ive done mushrooms plenty of times and never had any bad experiences this should be great

4. word, well 8gs of shrooms is quite alot! i would imagine that would be pretty crazy...my friend actually had adrenal failure and blacked out and had to go to the hospital because he ate a quarter of shrooms...so just as long as you don't do that, you should be havin a blast! oh and yeah, look out for cars too haha...happy trippin man :wave: