Hintinex HC Syrup? Help..

Discussion in 'General' started by dlink01, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Excuse me, the title should be HISTINEX, not Hintinex

I found these two bottles of Histinex HC Syrup from my mono days a year or so ago.

I went to drugs.com and found that they have

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Uses/0,3915,8206|Histinex+HC+Syrup,00.html

It says on the bottle to take 2 teaspoons every 4-6 hours is needed for pain.

So, what is the safest way to take it to get a nice buzz going. I am about 225 pounds and 6'3

2. Damn, I don't know cause you sound big. 2oz might give you a buzz. I usualy drink around 2oz but I'm 145 and that gets me pretty fucked up but yours might be stronger since it's for Mono and not a cold. I'd drink an Oz every 30 or 40 minutes till you're happy.

Also lean blunts are always good too.

3. where can ya buy that stuff?

4. So, how many teaspoons is an ounce? When I had hydro pills that were 5mg I would take 2-3 to get high.

Just trying to get an equivalent of that....

5. Have to get it from the doctor. I've heard people say you can but it for 10-20 an Oz but I've never seen it. Thats crazy since when I had my cold I got 8oz for 10 at the pharmacy.

6. I got two full bottles. One says take 2 teaspoons for pain, the other says 2 teaspoons for cough.

So, I think the pain one is the stronger one.

Weird...just found these things too. Just don't want to overdose or anything

7. FYI, I took 2 spoons of it (or 3 small spoons) and it got me semi-high and alright. Nothing great.

Plan on taking 4 spoons of it tonight. See if it really gets me going.

8. just drink it straight:)