Hindu Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ihavethajuice, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Considering growing this strain, anyone have any experience? Best breeder to buy from?

2. Growing Highgrade Seeds Hindu Kush right now.

Here are two girls at a little over 3 weeks flowering.

Attached Files:

3. #3 pokernaut, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    Dr Chronic's Troublemaker (hindu x masterkush) is the absolute best fucking indica i've ever grown or smoked! it isn't skunky or stony like all of the afghanicrap polluted strains like skunk #1 where even at 25%, the afghani is getting you stoned.

i would call troublemaker mildly stoney but FUNCTIONAL with a wicked nice euphoria. if i didn't know better, i'd swear it was skunk #1. it's the ONLY indica i respect.

as to doc... i lost my last $100+ order and someone PMed me that he's been stiffing customers as of late. perhaps the demise of overgrow wrecked his profit mnargins and drove him nuts. he used to be everyone's fave including me which is why i OVERPAID him $5 each on 2-3 nirvana strains because of the customer service and awesome freebies like the troublemaker.

those pics above look more sativa than troublemar, so apparently masterkush has more indy than hindu. if that's the case, i bet those gals in the picture are downright acceptable. (VERY high praise from a couchlock hater!)

the only other indica i'd consider is northern lights #5 for it's low odor, but troublemaker was very well behaved in preflowring at least and had potent leaf.

the last thing you want to do is harvest indicas late! they get even stonier

4. if you don't mind me asking, and this may be a noob question, but how exactly do you get your plant to grow straight up like that. Just the one solid stem, Id like to be able to conceive that.

5. I'm not sure that it is a noob question or not, but I'm not sure how to answer it.

I don't do anything specific to make the plant grow straight up like that, other than lots of light, good nutes, proper watering and lots of TLC. The plant's natural tendency is to grow straight up like that.

You may have seen many photos of bushier plants, I imagine that is for either of or both of these two reasons. Plants were topped, these weren't. Or, plants were farther along than these. At 3.5 weeks you see buds forming up and down the stem, their branches will grow and the buds will get longer over the next 4-5 weeks.

I hope that's an acceptable answer. Thanks for admiring the plants though...always does a grower's heart good.

6. isnt this suppose to be one of the bigger yielding strains also?

7. Just from the pictures it appears to be untopped mostly sativa. Sativa tends to grow very tall, which is why most indoor growers go with hybrids.

8. I've grown it, a really great tasting bud.

9. hindu kush is 100% indica..

could just be a short veg, or 12/12 from seed maybe? i donno..

10. Yes, Hindu Kush is listed as 100% indica. Those plants in the pics were vegged for 6 weeks and untopped, pic was taken somewhere in week 4 of flower.