Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hindu Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Just got 2Gs of Hindu Kush. Currently on a t break till this weekend though. How do you guys like this strain?

2. Uh most pointless thread ever?

Pics or bullshit, not than anyone would care either way

3. [quote name='"impossibilitys"']Uh most pointless thread ever?

Pics or bullshit, not than anyone would care either way[/quote]

Pics or bullshit?? What? I just asked if anyone tried it. That's it. Why even post if it helps absolutely no one in anyway? Get out. People like you annoy me very much.

4. never tryed it, but would definitly like to. pics?

5. Most pointless post ever?

6. [quote name='"420MrNiceGuy420"']never tryed it, but would definitly like to. pics?[/quote]

Sorry dude, don't have a camera at the moment.

7. I've not (knowingly) come accross any myself, but I know people who (say they) have.
    From what I've heard its fairly dank shit. You'll probably like it.

8. Cut a cloth napkin into strips and you can make little turbans to put on your best nugs. :p

9. [quote name='"Forked Up"']Cut a cloth napkin into strips and you can make little turbans to put on your best nugs. :p[/quote]

Did that as soon as I got em. Now there authentic :)

10. [quote name='"Forked Up"']Cut a cloth napkin into strips and you can make little turbans to put on your best nugs. :p[/quote]

Wouldnt you do that for afghan kush?

11. you seem like a very angry person

12. (Apparently) that's the weed I get from my dealer.

If it actually is Hindu Kush, it's pretty dank. Usually puts me to sleep in about an hour.