Hindu Kush & White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ihavethajuice, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Iv'e been thinking about picking up these two strains, anyone have any recommendations for favorite breeders for these? Also, anyone know where I can purchase Lamb's Bread seeds?

2. White Widow is a huge classic. I haven't tried hindu kush but heard its moderately easy to grow.

3. for White Widow go for the origional Black Widow from Mr. Nice seeds.

i tried a number of other white widows but not the real deal..just cut to the chase and go after the real deal

4. You can get both White Widow & Hindu Kush at Highgrade Seeds - Highest Quality Marijuana Seeds Online

5. Mr Nice Black Widow is amazing if you can get hold of any, Black Widow and Medicine man are almost always out of stock :(

Femaleseeds do a very nice Xline Black Widow that is very good, doesn't cost much and means you don't have to mess about with regs :smoking:

6. Yeah? Have any experience growing those 2 strains from HGS or know someone who has? Id love to see some real reviews about some of HGS strains.

7. Hindu Kush.....ridiculously easy to grow , crosses well with just about anything
    moderately good to good yields and highly recent to pests and disease.

White Widow , whether it actually *IS* WW or not is problematic as is the height , yield
    and finish time for some folks , it's well worth it however.

There will be quite some height variation between the two you may have quite some problem with both strains at once under a single light.

8. Thanks guys, anyone know anything about Lamb's Bread?

9. TGA has a few lambs bread hybrids.. I dont think theres a stablized land race seed going around for it either.. Mainly being that Jamaica climates are too hard to replicate indoors.
    Hindu kush is a staple in most cali shops and white widow is one of the best white strains in existence. Kush would be the easier of the two to grow while widows a bit finnicky with nutes and such. try focusing on 1 strain at a time.
    [​IMG]