hindu kush or shiva??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by happynhigh, Sep 8, 2006.

1. ok i have a 250 hps light, i have room for 3 plants in my well ventalated coubourd, its 22oc temp, im hipong thats fine witht he vent too, i have a choice

i was given 2 types of seeds from a mate

northen light big bud- how much crop woudl i gain from this, i onyl have a width of 65 cm by 1 metre 12 in hight, im my coubourd.

lowryder- i know these are a single crop harvest because they dont clone, but i wouldnt be bale to grow them at the same tiem as a longer time needing plant im guessing, due to havign to go 12/12 to enforce buds on the lowryder, yet it wouldnt be time for the others so id fuck up things. im right with assuming this yer?

and i have the choice of buying

hindu kush- never tried it btu heard godo things, good first time grow is what i been told. is that correct?

shiva- love the sound of this.

basicly what woudl be recomended for a first time grow, and what could i have in the space i have, i want as much bud as i can.

2. Do you mean 1 foot of height? That ain't much to play with.
    Lowryder grow/flower better under 18 hours light, some growers keep em on 24/7

3. go with the lowryder, try to make some seeds out of them, and grow more lowryder! ive been wanting LR for a loooong long time but cant get my hands on any.

4. IMO lowrider isnt that great of a strain becouse you cant mother/clone. just not really alot to work with+yeild is small. id rather the option to clone than not having the option. but in some situations, like small area, stealth grows, lowrider is absolutely perfect!

5. 1 foot high, nooo i ment 1 metre and 12 cm in hight, and 65 cm in width both ways total growing space under a 250 hps

thansk for replys tho, i jst wanna know out of all my options like some info on growing hight, not foudn much info on that part. but im ruelling out the lowryders cos i wanna have a plant that clones. really its out the hindu kush or the shiva, which is easyer to grow, and which one has greater crop