Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hillbilly!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Apr 24, 2002.

1. I heard that yesterday was the 103 anniversary of the term "hillbilly" in print. In 1899 the New York Journal intriduced the term hillbilly to the world in a news article. It seems a hillbilly is "a person of no visible means, wears whatever he can find, says whatever comes to his mind, drinks whiskey when he gets it, and shoots his revolver into the air at his fancy" Sounds dead-fucking-bullseye on to me!

You might be a hillbilly if......... you named your driveway "Copperhead Road" after the Steve Earle song. I did!

2. ha, whats funny, sounds like a hillbilly to me too.

3. i thought "hillbilly" was a compliment meaning a self sufficent person capable of taking on the world on thier terms, also heard that they play a mean banjo no offense meant, this from a canadian redneck?

4. Add me to the list. I can't play a banjo but I do fit the description.

5. my mom was a hillbilly till she moved up north and met my dad in Brooklyn.

6. my uncles a modern hillbilly ( no revolver maybe ill get him one....;))

7. I resemble that remark, Lmao!! :smoking: