hilarious or annoying? i fucking laughed

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, May 15, 2011.

1. haha for real, this shit is funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3DuXQbXJx0&feature=related]YouTube - shrooms[/ame]

2. I need to get some shrooms, it's been a while.

3. Im more concerned than anything. Is that kid ok?

4. he made it!

5. Yeah, not too cool imo.

6. I'm glad he made it home without his mom there. I know I'd be happy

7. young bloods need to take better care of themselves

8. People like this....should be reduced to atoms, and re-arranged into something useful..or pleasant..
    I'd vote for Disturbing..

9. when you do shrooms you lose all self controll, unless you are some kind of master shaman spirit guide.

So this kid could be doing a alot worse.

10. Wonder how much he took.

11. haha damn.. i dont think i wanna do shrooms anymore

12. Where's the funny part?

And who the fuck dyes their hair like that

13. Naw man, they're amazing.

Just be cautious, and for your first time take less rather than more. It's an overwhelming experience the first time, I can't even describe it. But after that you know what you're in for so you can handle it better.

14. Was that Justin Bieber?

15. yea man ive heard its crazy..but im most likeley gonna try em anyway..i really wanna try them for myself not because anyone is pressuring me to.im just kinda scared haha

16. Just wait till the fear is gone, and setting is a big part of it.

My first time was in the dark on the side of a mountain, fuckin terrible idea had a bad trip but the comedown was glorious. I was absolutely and totally at peace with everything in the entire universe.

The second time was in nature and the sun was shining and the birds were singing, good stuff.

17. Just be aware that you may learn some things about yourself that you otherwise wouldnt...maybe good, maybe bad

18. Man, I'd be frustrated about the sheer number of doors I had to unlock in order to get home if I were that incapacitated too. I was so happy when he got inside.

19. Same here, last time I did it was last Summer and then the Spring Break before that.

20. Is this why therapists exist?

He seems like he has anger problems...