hilarious nights

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 13iGGy, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Yo GC

I just got back from my friends house after spending a couple of nights over there and let me tell you some funny shit happened during those two nights.
    Just a little background: i just got back from university and havent seen these guys in a long time.
    alright so for the first night im with my friends G, N, and S (we're staying a S's house), and and first thing we do is, of course, smoke a nice spliff:smoking:. i had rolled a nice two paper spliff :smoke:. to smoke it we go on the roof of the house but the only sketchy thing is that theres a mosquito screen outside the window. we're like "shit we cant smoke". then S says "fuck that", opens the windows and literally kicks the screen off as hard as he can . thing is we didnt know that it was actually screwed to the window frame. now, you would think that these screens are somewhat resistant but hell no, his foot went right through it. all of us just burst out laughing :laughing: (we sorta forgot his parents were sleeping downstairs and i also think i forgot to mention that a bit earlier we had smoked some bowls out of my pipe ) with S's foot still stuck in the screen. we could barely stand up from laughter and were making hella noise but no one came upstairs to tell us to shut up. after a good 10 min of laughing we finally try to get his foot out of the screen. the screen now has a huge gaping hole in the middle of it. at this point we try and fix it by bending the mesh (or whatever its made of) back into place. it looked really bad.
    anyways, we still had a spliff to smoke so S goes "hold on lets go to my [older] brothers room, hes got windows as well". (thankfully his bro wasnt there). for some reason we got lucky and noticed that the screws that held the screen in his sister's room were gone (i wonder why???:rolleyes: ). trying to remove the screen wasn't that easy as well. we tried our best to keep quiet but we pushed the screen away a little bit too hard and the metal things on the side of the screen broke and made a huge sound. scared shitless we turn off all lights and lay low in the darkness for a couple of minutes. (it would have been hilarious if someone would have actually turned the lights on cuz they would have seen four dudes in the fetal position and scared as hell ). while waiting, one of my friends (we still don't know who maybe N or G...) lets one rip. i mean a really really big loud one. and for the next 10 to 20 min here we are barely breathing from laughing too much in S's bro's room. after recovering we finally manage to climb on the roof and finally smoke that spliff :smoke:.
    we get back in, turn on the lava lamp, listen to some Floyd, chill and finally pass out around 5 in the morning. the next morning, the parent were completely clueless to what had happened last night and didnt even notice the broken screen.... twas a good night.

but thats not all... the second night is coming up. in the morning N and G leave and i stay the entire day at S house just chillin. we didnt have much weed left so we didnt smoke until night.
    so the second night, a new friend, M hangs out with us. again i roll a two paper spliff and as were about to head out M says he's gotta go for some odd reason. S and I we're like "shit man we just rolled this cone:smoking:, were gonna need help finishing it" (it was actually a spliff for maybe four person or something like that). he still decides to leave (lame) so S and i just decide to smoke it anyways . this time everything goes well going on the roof. and as were done my friends pulls out what looks like a sherlock holmes pipe, packs it with tobacco and start puffing while having a thinker's face (you know that face you do when you are thinking deeply). i just stare at him and he finally looks at me and we both burst out laughing. as we finish smoking the pipe his neighbor comes home(the part of the rood we were smoking on is right in front of his neighbors drive way). im like "ok just keep quiet while he gets out of his car, we should be fine" (and we were). but S is like "SHIT MAN WE GOTTA GO BACK IN MAN, WERE NOT SAFE HERE!!" and he starts running for the window :bolt: (for some incredible reason he never lost his balance while running back to the window.). since he didn't have pockets in his shorts, S kept his iphone in his hands all the time (dont worry this IS relevant to the story) and as he gets close to the windows i see him throw his phone at it. it of course makes a huge noise and then the iphone slides down the roof and finally lands in the gutter making again an even bigger noise (he had those aluminum gutters that make hella noise if you hit em). anyways none of us say anything and i go and grab the phone from the gutter and we get in the house. we go back to his room very quietly close the window and ounce again. laugh:laughing: as hard as we could because we had just realized what had happened. S thought that the window was open so chucked his phone at thinking that it would land on the bed that was inside the room.
    the next morning we're surprised that absolutely no one heard anything last night and that the window nor the iphone were broken.

hella crazy couple of nights im not ready to forget and were are for sure gonna smoke at his house way more often hahaha

any of you guys have other stories?

2. haha damn man i can picture him throwing phone at a screen.

one time me and two friends hot boxed my friends car. so were all high and we decide to go cosmic bowling (fucking awesome) and we have a good time. then we go to wendy and smoke nother bowl. we were loud as shit and obv high in wendys but no one cared. then my one friend decided we shoudl go bowling again at a diff alley so we did. smoked another bowl on the way to the next alley. were all really ripped and we decided wo smoke another joint in the parking lot and the driver lit the roach end and took a hit of that and tried to play it off like nothing happened once he realized it but we caiught him and loled. so we went bowling again and went home. sounds weak but it was tons of fun. i spent like 50 dollars on i dont even know what. it was a good night

3. hahaha bowling is awesome :laughing:!!
    seems like a sweet night of :smoke: . good stuff

actually he threw his phone at the glass lol

4. haha oh shit. hes one lucky sob it didnt break

5. So thats how canadians get down

6. hahahaha @ the phone, good times. i remember my mate grabbing an electric fence out in the bush to climb over it thinking it was turned off, I've never come so close to pissing my pants from laughing as i did that night

7. haha nah man that was in houston TX