Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hilarious Bud Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dieseldan, May 29, 2009.

1. My friend has a couple grams of Grape Ape. He says that he smoked a bowl and it was the shit. Hopefully I will be able to get a hit of it. I hear it is a smooth and clear high. Any suggestions as to what we should smoke the last of it with? Got bongs, spoons, bubs, everything.........

2. well that depends on a few things, most importantly what you want to do when you're high and if you are going purely for "taste".

as for taste, I recommend vaping it always, nothing hinders the smoke.

i myself, have only been smoking king size spilfs with a tip for the past year and thats how i smoke grape ape. it is a really clear high, great for people with attention problems etc.

alotta people hate mixing tobacco with bud, as did i a long time ago but if you dont mind it tobacco actually enhances the grape apes' "clear high" as nictotine in theory stimulates the mind while relaxing the body unlike caffene which stimulates both!

3. is anyone else doing pics they want to post here??? lets keep this going