Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hilarious Bud Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dieseldan, May 29, 2009.

1. #1 dieseldan, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Have you all seen this?

--------------------------------------------
    http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/category/marijuana/bud-reviews/

[​IMG]

Our boys at Grateful Meds have done it again.
    Grape Ape is a sativa, and guess what ladies and gentlemen? It's on top of the food chain. Know why? Grape Ape cures Attention Deficit Disorder!

I know; I'm a part of the A.D.D. family and I'd rather smoke weed than pop pills and pay the pharmaceutical companies! Won't you agree?

The taste is totally amazing; get the bubbler out no blunts or papers needed. Know why? You could taste the grape of the bud mane.
    I started my day with this bud for a week and if you could afford it you should too. I strongly recommend this bud for those people like Brooke Shields; she wouldn't need to take all them prescription pills. Tom Cruise might appreciate her a little bit more; don't you think?

read the rest....

Cops Increase Prescence Near Kush Mart in Hollywood | Jacky Jasper's Diary of a Hollywood Street King

2. no one feelin this?

3. this should go in general i believe.

4. i like the poster haha. it should go in general section.

5. yea i was looking around and since this is jackys stash and what he thinks of it I thought maybe it would fit here too!

my bad

6. HA that is great.

7. fresh!
    has anyone tried this strain?

8. yea grape ape is a pretty bomb sativa bud. originated from northern california.

9. i thought it was hybrid

10. send me some asap

11. haha, is that a stem as the leg?

12. is it a hybrid?

it massively helps with my attention issues haha
    i can sit and work something without loosing focus indefinitely

13. if im tired enough all bud makes me concentrate indefinately

i just smoked a j and then played with an ant on the ground for like 35 minutes

:smoking:

14. haha thats hilarious dude, im a chronic smoker myself ( a productive one usually) but yesterday I was walking around the house and cursing 'cuz I couldnt find my phone until I realized that I was talking on it....

i still feel bad about it ha

15. it is a hybrid but its a sativa dominant hybrid. (not sure on percentages but its like a 80% sativa 20% indica roughly)