Hilarious 1980's anti drug cartoom

Discussion in 'General' started by Aconites, Jul 28, 2008.

1. I'd be wanting to smoke weed everyday of my life if i got to talk to bugs bunny and Michelangelo

2. Who's more pathetic: the braindead, retarded sheep that believe this trash, or the braindead, retarded sheep that make it?

3. You think the people that put this stuff out actually believe it?

Federal studies have proven pot to be harmless, they combat it for more sinister reasons than our protection.

4. I never said the people that produce it believe it; I'm saying they're fucked up just for trying to get other people to believe it.

5. Edit: Fuck them all.

6. Eh, just the classic conventional way of thinking that will change in time. Nothing new.

7. haha retarded. though the delivery is wrong (as was/is the "War on Drugs"), the message is right............KIDS should not be smoking weed, just like kids shouldnt drink, have sex, etc.
    Not because of any moral rights or wrongs, children are dumb and just don't have the capacity to make informed decisions, no matter how harmless the herb is.

Save the hookers and blow, or in this case, trees, for us adults. :smoking:

8. Amen :smoking:

9. for $10 i can score us some crack

oooh yeah, crack

CRACK?

that part made me laugh so hard for some reason, hahah

10. I agree, I don't think kids should be fucking with anything of the such, shit the world is pretty interesting when your a kid as is, I don't see the need. Makes me feel old feeling this way though, I smoked when I was 13 and every now and then inbetween 13-16, heavily from then on, not so much now but still daily.

That video made me want some drugs, that little girl and her crack was scary, that ghost was totally down with the crack "O yeah CRACK!" kid toking on the pipes got the O shit look on his face.

11. dude he must have had some bomb ass weed.

or it was laced with PCP. either one is fine with me.

12. Are you kidding? did you see how he looked like a corpse when he was laying down on the bed? Im staying away from the devil weed...just say no.

13. Welcome to Capitalism.

The people that made this probably smoke themselves. Doesn't mean they don't need money to get by. You do what you gotta do.

14. It´s a good thing Gonzo cleared up that what they showed happens to the brain "is just one artists conception", cause I was about to quit for good.

15. man, i totally want that drug ghost tattoo'd on my chest

16. EXACTLY, "That video made me want some drugs", see that what govs do to u, they reverse psychology, so if u tell kids dont do drugs, well they will try it, but if u dont say anything bout drugs, most likey not to try it,