Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HIGHway robbery

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Whats the most outrageous price per gram you've ever encountered? I've heard $20 but never seen it. Even for dank I think thats just unreasonable.

2. I've had people try to sell me buds for 15$ a gram. I laughed in his face and told him to get out of town.

3. $20/g is normal here in PA

4. some motherfucker tries to sell me crappy ass "piff" for 25 bucks a gram.... same dumbass who tries to sell me half o's of pretty good stuff as "the craziest bud ever" for 300....

i'll admit, ive gotten some crazy bud from him in the past, lotsa purple and some crazy exotics but thats only when i want to treat myself... he tries to rip me off but on the rare occasion he isn't being a goon he actually has maaad good bud for a pretty standard Boston price of 20 per g

5. it is here, too, in Northern Virginia.

6. second. $20 per gram of dank is normal. i typically pay $60 for an eighth too

7. Holy fuck, yes, prices here are absolute shit. When I first started I paid 35 for a g (lol, was a ripoff), now im getting almost dank for 20..

8. If you laugh at 15 a gram, I'd be happy to buy it off you for that price. Standard is about 20/g here for high mids-dank.

9. haha I was hoping to see something like this. 60 an eighth is common by me as well. I wouldn't hate it as much if there was actually some choice in what you're getting, but I guess it'll have to wait until I can start growing or find better connects.

10. on vancouver island in bc highest I've ever seen is 10$ a gram, and thats the best of the best. I would rarely see someone pay over 25$ an eighth.

11. U ever been to america?

12. 20/g is normal here around Detroit, MI.

13. I dont care how cheap weed is in canada its too damn cold.

14. haha thats why weeds so cheap. since its cold as fuck outside all we have to do is blaze haha

15. I have never bought by the gram, and highly doubt I ever will unless Kentucky legalizes mmj. I've never bought an 1/8 either. I've found that the more you buy, the lower the price. I buy it by the O every time.

16. I'd be cold all year if I could blaze for half the price haha

17. I've never paid more than $10 a gram because I never buy amounts that small. There is some dank around that goes for $15/g though. Can't say I've ever heard of anyone paying anymore than $15/g around here.

18. Trying to get a gram for less than 20$ here in FL is a good way to get a big fuck you from your dealer unless you know him very well.

Fuckin ridiculous if you ask me, Im used to 15/gram 25/half eighth 50/eighth. But stupid kids have no problem buying shit for 20/gram 30/half eighth/ 60 eighth because its their parents money and they get plenty of it. Since when did parents become atms? Mine never gave me shit, if I asked for 1 dollar I would get a fuck you.

19. Dank is $20 per gram in MN. It's a damn shame too.

20. In Iceland it's 30/g but it's all dank. In South Korea it is at minimum 50/g and is most often shit. Comparatively you have it great.