Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HIGHTIMES Lab Analyzes the Top 4 Medical Extraction Techs ft. BadKats CannaPharm

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BadKittySmiles, Sep 10, 2015.

1. HIGHTIMES has featured Grass City's BadKat's CannaPharm in another BIG article!!!... sharing with the Medical Usage and Applications forum, where side-by-side double lab results for medical use and efficiency for patient medicines are the ultimate focal points of the article and final results will be updated once released; the top 4 extraction methods were selected for analysis and comparison, including the CannaPharm extraction process for enhanced bioavailability and increased therapeutic benefits.

The ULTIMATE Cannabutter Experiment

From Kat...

"Hey guys! I have a GREAT treat for you today... #HIGHTIMES Edible Extraordinaire, Elise McDonough, ran the BadKat's CannaPharm extraction for bioavailability and activation, with double lab tested results soon to follow!
    Bombarded daily with hundreds of recipes claiming to be the best, HighTimes selected just 4 of the most popular cannabis oil recipes to date, our medical grade bioavailable oil process (*the same pinned and featured here at GrassCity, and used by many of you!) was featured today. What an honor!

Here's the video, you need to watch it, it's a fantastic run through of the basic process and hope you enjoy watching as much as I did! "
    - Kat Smiles via www.facebook.com/BadKittySmiles.Kat

Stay tuned for more fun!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Delphinidins, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    Watched the videos and your one is definitely my favorite, Seems the most efficient out of the 4 and easier. Well done!

I have few questions, Still new to edibles besides the basics.

Would i still need to freeze for 2hours if i wanted to make brownies straight afterwards?

And Just out of curiosity since this is for "medical marijuana" Would it be wise to use Soy in Medicinals? When most soy products like corn around the world are GMO(Genetically Modified) besides traditional areas of Japan where they are organically grown and the soil has never been messed with by chemicals and so on.

Could there be another alternative to the Soy Lecithin for Bio-availability?

Thanks

3. I use non GMO sunflower lecithin instead of soy. swanson is one of the better deals for it....