Highschool Posters Read!

Discussion in 'General' started by LiteThatBowl, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Yesterday was a halfday at my school because we have semester exams, so my friend and I snuck out and smoked up before our last two exams of the day. Post here if you've ever smoked on school property.

2. thats all i did in highschool man the bathrooms the tennis court the greenhouse i smoked everywhere at that school, unfortunately that is also why i had to withdraw from school

3. I have in the back of my school at basketball games

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. We snuck from a pep rally at night and clam baked one of the windowless classrooms. The teacher was a dick. It still stunk bad the next morning. Good times, good times.

5. We hotboxed some random kids car in the parking lot (sophomore year I was a dumbass don't judge me.) and the two hall monitors came and ambushed us and tried to take us to the cop. With quick thinking me and my other friend Bryce hella dipped and the car doors smashed the two hall monitors, I was Wearing a beanie at the time and I threw on my hood and fucking booked it, came back an hour later with no beanie or hoodie and went to lunch. :)

6. Yah I used to go in the back of the school near the band rooms. Want in the bathroom, locked the door, turned on the fan, and toked.

7. I miss high school toking!
    I was so elementary it took no time to get baked

We used to bake out the stairwells

But we baked the fuck out of our cars every morning and there would be a lot of traffic going into the parking lot it was a long like road to it and everyone had to slowly drive down it we'd pump some chill music smoke a stogg as smoke billowed out of our cars.

Everyone knows how good it is to have your milk for breakfast :)

8. I smoke in a porta pottie outside my classroom a good few times. My teacher even knocked on the door when I was taking a hit. Never said anything about the smoke, just said "Hi" and took a shit, coolest teacher ever.

9. Man i always had a system with my buddies of toking before school, at lunch and then chief like MoFo's after school

But ya we'd all blaze ridiculously fat in the morning then stash all our stashes in this bush..

and repeat lol

10. Man I would smoke myself sober.But then fuck going back to class.stupid

11. I got the terms mixed up. I was like, "Fuck it, its high school. Ima be high everyday!"

12. Some of ya'll are just dumb. I smoked bud all through Sophomore, Junior, and Senior year of high school, and only brought bud into the school maybe 2 or 3 times, and always on accident. Never smoked inside the school, bathrooms, etc, only in the parking lots in my truck or my friends' cars.

I never understood why people would think losing their education is worth smoking a bowl in the middle of the school day. At my school people got kicked out for shit less than being caught with weed, so I wasn't about to risk it.

13. I think it depends on the person ppl can be mad stupid and fuck shit up by being obvious but that's there own damn fault.

I smoked in school out of school was very careful never got caught and I'm a college grad so erm i don't think I threw my education away...

14. I'm not saying you did, i'm saying it's completely stupid for anyone to risk getting expelled just to smoke a bowl at school because you couldn't wait a couple hours. Even if you didn't get caught, it was still a stupid idea.

15. To each his own :)

16. Smoked on high school campus as well as college X100000000000

17. We just go into one if our cars

18. I had a system too, it kept everybody stoned all day. Me and the same few friends would always match and we'd take turns covering each other if someone was short. We had spots on lock but the best was smoking on campus during lunch. It was efficient. I only smoked in the school a couple times, when I knew there was zero chance of getting busted, because now I can say I did it.

19. Nah but my highschool let us leave for lunch and i live a block away from the school i just smoked at home...

20. all though after i finally got caught it made life work for the better glad it happeded