Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

highs...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HashSlasher11, Jun 4, 2009.

1. whats up with different strains causing different high?
    As far as i know, i can control my high to how i feel, i dont get more munchy or more head rushy

2. Sativa dominant strains contains higher tch than indica, whereas indica contains more cbn (another canabinoid like tch) than sativa. Tch bind to receptors in the brain and cbn binds to nerve cells if I remember correctly. Scientifically indica give a different effect than sativa and you'll know the difference if you've had both, which I guess that you have not and in which case I'm affraid you're not seasoned yet.

3. seasoned tokers forum.....really dude....?

4. sativa and indica strains give different highs

you can have a combination of these two producing different highs obviously, but the point is you can differentiate between sativa and indica highs

these "head" highs and "body" highs people speak of are generalized effects of the strains respectively

I'm not sure what you mean by "controlling" your high...

edit: I also replied to your thread regarding head/body highs... if you were to read about strain types and the characteristic effects of different strains, you'll understand it more clearly :)

5. haha thanks guys i posted in here cause i knew i would have the right answer. thanks lol

6. No problem man, that's what the GC forums are about :)

yay for 100 :hello:

7. It's THC man,

tetrahydocannabinol.

8. yeah, no problem man :smoking:

9. tetrahydrocannabinol ;)

10. I have always kept different strains, marked how they affected me and use the different highs depending on what I am going to be doing, kind of like I do my wines. :smoking:

11. delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol ;)