Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highness Chart

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankRoll, May 30, 2011.

1. I searched for it. But I can't find it, where is the chart that is like how high you are 1-10

2. [​IMG]

darn you beat me.

3. Last one is BS. I love driving blazed.

4. hallucinations? wtf i've never had hallucinations

5. i had some trippy closed eye visuals (CEV's?) but never hallucinations. Gotta love trainwreck :smoking:

6. the highest I've been was delayed eye vision time lapse and skewed vision disorientation. I think it was Sour Diesel that got me there but can't reach the same high :(.

so I'm taking a 3 month t-break.

7. i've had hallucinations kindof, mistook a brick for a piece of cake and thought everyone was having a convo about the brick, apparently we were just standing there.