Highly Recommended Auto Flowering Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Trapp God, Aug 2, 2014.

1. I'm looking a good auto flowering seed bank. I'm not trying to put a dent in my wallet but I want something safe, discreet, and reliable. Anyone have any recommendations?

2. A lot of banks and breeders on this site have great auto seeds. Take a look around and visit the sites. Before you order look up reviews and also look for promo codes.

Like "xxxxx seed bank/breeder review" and "xxxxx seed bank/breeder coupon code"

Then make your order. Also if you find seeds you wanna try it never hurts here to see if anyone has posted a grow journal.

Good luck

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "Our Cup Runneth Over"

3. Herbies has a site dedicated just to auto's.  Should be a safe bet.  Pay for guaranteed shipping anywhere you order from.

4. Any of the major seed banks you see recommended here at gc will have autos. More important is finding a good breeder. Some breeders are more concerned with making a quick buck than stabalizing the strain.

Paradise seeds has all of their autos on sale 20% off at attitude right now. I have grown every auto strain Paradise offers and have had great luck with all of them. Pandora, auto wappa , and whiteberry have been my favorites . My average yield is 2.5 to 3 oz per plant in around 65 days seed to harvest.

5. I know SpliffSeeds has some auto strains. Some good deals on the site too.

Sent from my GT-S7580 using Grasscity Forum mobile app