Highlight of my night

Discussion in 'General' started by liekz0mg1, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Moments ago I put my puppy on his leash and took him on a fairly short stroll through my misty streets of my neighborhood. For some reason this evening has been crazy, creepy, eerie! Like, I almost thought I was going to get into an accident on my drive back to home base from my friend's apartment. Anyways, getting back on topic...

Monty, being the scared wuss he typically is, began to panic and cry and turned around right as we got to the end of my lengthy driveway. I suppose he didn't want to go into the unknowns with the fog ahead of us. So we turn back around, tried to get a dump out of him on my front lawn as I finished smoking, and then walked towards the front door.

When I approached my front door I noticed it was left open, which is my own stoned mistake, but pursued to walk inside. I rushed to take Monty's leash off because I realized after shortly being outside attempting to take care of my puppy's business that I had my own business I had to take care of.

I shuffled a few feet over to our downstairs restroom, swiftly shut the door, and felt immediate relief when I began to let go the control I had over my bladder and started my ever so lovely tinkle. Little drops were hitting the bowl as I was finishing up urinating and that is when it happened! I felt IT.

Something was being brushed up against my heel, in that moment I paused. I collected in my mind that I absolutely knew Monty slid back into his favorite spot under the stairs. So what is this I am feeling? I was hoping it was my totally baked imagination playing tricks on me, as for most stoned folk it usually is, but this did not seem quite the same as the many other shit I thought I felt, and or had even "saw" or "heard".

I take a breath and casually, yet timidly, look towards my feet. A baby opossum. (Or possum. Tomato, tomato, it is all the same. I hope y'all get that even though your reading text. Haha!) I normally don't mind opossums, in fact I think they are so ugly that they're cute! But in this case it was a very awkward eerie moment, coming back inside from the very creepy looking night, finally setting my eyes on what mystery was rubbing up against my foot.

Thinking in my high mind that "nothing is going to really be there" and then in a split second something is really actually there, you will freak! No matter what the fuck it is, when it really does happen, it will seriously scare you straight! So I panic. I immediately dart out of the restroom into the kitchen, note that my shorts and my panties are still wrapped around my fucking ankles, and began to scream: "OH MY GOD! THERE IS A FUCKING CREATURE HERE!"

This, of course, woke up my whole household and everybody rushed downstairs to see what the deal is. They were to only find myself nearly having a friggin' heart attack curled up on the kitchen counter, while at the same time, attempting to still be pulling up my underwear while my shorts are still only attached to a single ankle.

A story for the ages!

It took me a bit to catch my breath and calm down as my family preceded to laugh uncontrollably at my situation. Once I cooled down I helped the ugly-cute 'lil feller back out the front door, hopefully he will find his momma.

2. [quote name='"liekz0mg1"']moments ago i put my puppy on his leash and took him on a fairly short stroll through my misty streets of my neighborhood. For some reason this evening has been crazy, creepy, eerie! Like, i almost thought i was going to get into an accident on my drive back to home base from my friend's apartment. Anyways, getting back on topic...

Monty, being the scared wuss he typically is, began to panic and cry and turned around right as we got to the end of my lengthy driveway. I suppose he didn't want to go into the unknowns with the fog ahead of us. So we turn back around, tried to get a dump out of him on my front lawn as i finished smoking, and then walked towards the front door.

When i approached my front door i noticed it was left open, which is my own stoned mistake, but pursued to walk inside. I rushed to take monty's leash off because i realized after shortly being outside attempting to take care of my puppy's business that i had my own business i had to take care of.

I shuffled a few feet over to our downstairs restroom, swiftly shut the door, and felt immediate relief when i began to let go the control i had over my bladder and started my ever so lovely tinkle. Little drops were hitting the bowl as i was finishing up urinating and that is when it happened! I felt it.

Something was being brushed up against my heel, in that moment i paused. I collected in my mind that i absolutely knew monty slid back into his favorite spot under the stairs. So what is this i am feeling? I was hoping it was my totally baked imagination playing tricks on me, as for most stoned folk it usually is, but this did not seem quite the same as the many other shit i thought i felt, and or had even "saw" or "heard".

I take a breath and casually, yet timidly, look towards my feet. A baby opossum. (or possum. Tomato, tomato, it is all the same. I hope y'all get that even though your reading text. Haha!) i normally don't mind opossums, in fact i think they are so ugly that they're cute! But in this case it was a very awkward eerie moment, coming back inside from the very creepy looking night, finally setting my eyes on what mystery was rubbing up against my foot.

Thinking in my high mind that "nothing is going to really be there" and then in a split second something is really actually there, you will freak! No matter what the fuck it is, when it really does happen, it will seriously scare you straight! So i panic. I immediately dart out of the restroom into the kitchen, note that my shorts and my panties are still wrapped around my fucking ankles, and began to scream: "oh my god! There is a fucking creature here!"

this, of course, woke up my whole household and everybody rushed downstairs to see what the deal is. They were to only find myself nearly having a friggin' heart attack curled up on the kitchen counter, while at the same time, attempting to still be pulling up my underwear while my shorts are still only attached to a single ankle.

A story for the ages!

It took me a bit to catch my breath and calm down as my family preceded to laugh uncontrollably at my situation. Once i cooled down i helped the ugly-cute 'lil feller back out the front door, hopefully he will find his momma.[/quote]

yes!!