Highjack's Perpetual SECRET GROW ROOM 1000w Coco Show

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by highjack30, May 29, 2012.

1. Here we go again my friends! So I have been growing now for about 8 months. I have harvested about 4 times and have had good results. Now it's time to take what I have learned and put on a real show.

I have a secret grow room
    I am going to use at least one 1000w HPS for flowering
    I have a 6 bulb T5 for vegging 24 hrs a day for now
    My room is very sealed and well controlled. I run my temps between 70-75 degrees.
    I use non-amended coco/perlite mix called Tupur
    I now use Canna Coco parts A+B as my base nutrients , with GH floraliscios plus , GH liquid Koolbloom , and Humboldt nutriens Flavorful to PH down and Botanicare's silica blast for PH up , I also add epsom and CalMag.
    I also mostly use black 5 gallon nursery pots , but I am going to have a few surprise experiments in the works.

I plan on running 5 strains on this grow alone
    1. Blue City Diesel (cutting only grapefruit pheno)
    2. Barneys Farm Liberty Haze (smallish sample plant in a 3 gal)
    3. G-13 Labs White Widow
    4. Cali Connection Blackwater Kush (unless its a male in which case SG1 will have some mad scientist fun with it)
    5. Dionysus , I have 2 pheno's of this baby and will be running both of them. (see "the Dionysus project" thread on GC

Some past results
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. :wave:Subbed

And my Posse
    :cool::cool::p:D:p:cool::cool:

3. This is gonna be EPIC pulling up a chair, mini fridge and rolling tray :)

4. Subbed. Eager to watch this progress. Good luck!

5. :wave: Here for the party buddy! Can't wait to see what you have going on in that amazing room this time. :p

6. Nice grows bro subbed

7. Well you all know im subbin too!,gl on ur grow!

8. Wow just wow i want sum 3 gal plant that look like that teach me!!!!!

9. Yup, those colas are NICE!

I'm in!

10. Sweet already some action!! Pics to come very soon. Waiting for lights to go out so I can get some good pics. I will put on a good show as long as I have action :)

11. Nice nuggs bro. Carry on.

12. Here we go!

First off is My BCD at just over 7 weeks that is about to be cut down on Friday

:smoke:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Next we Have a BCD that has been in for 3 weeks!

[​IMG]

Ok here is my Barneys Farm Liberty Haze at 1.5 weeks!!

[​IMG]

I also added two more into the flower room tonght.
    First off is Cali Connection Blackwater Kush

[​IMG]

Next I put in this G-13 Labs White Widow , she had a good 4 week veg!

[​IMG]

On Friday when the Big BCD comes down I will Put Dionysus 1 and 2 into the flower room as well!

Thanks for looking , comments appreciated :)

13. What does BCD stand for?

14. Yo Highjack!!! I had a dream the other night. I had died and an angel was leading me to Heaven. it was full of verdant growth with the pungent smell of serious smoke! It was your secret room! lol.........
    So, if you see any ghosts, they are probably stoners and in their perfect paradise!
    I have my popcorn and beer ready, bring on the SHOW!!!

15. [quote name='"Gold Hill Ganga"']What does BCD stand for?[/quote]

Blue city diesel

16. [quote name='"slitherly"']Yo Highjack!!! I had a dream the other night. I had died and an angel was leading me to Heaven. it was full of verdant growth with the pungent smell of serious smoke! It was your secret room! lol.........
    So, if you see any ghosts, they are probably stoners and in their perfect paradise!
    I have my popcorn and beer ready, bring on the SHOW!!![/quote]

Thanks Slitherly , did you get your beans in the ground yet ?

17. Hey brotha! I made it here!:wave:

I'm ready for the show too! You are pumpin out some fantastic looking bud my friend! :smoke:

I hope you had some topless chicks to help you trim all that bud up!:laughing:

18. Thank you my friend. I hope you realize you were my inspiration for growing and posting on this thread. When I used to just lurk , before I made an account. I saw your grow , and I was like "I WANNA DO THAT". I was using you as a goal for myself. If I could grow fat donkey dicks like you did , I would be happy :)

19. BTW , I popped my G-13 labs auto blueberry into the shot glass last night. I also popped 5 Cindy 99 BX1's they are regulars , so I am hoping to get 2 but not more than 3 females eek!

I am gonna need a secret warehouse pretty soon!

20. Nice job dude, your plants look so healthy especially for being so close to chop, how tall is that 4 week veg girl? I'm going to guess she's about a foot tall?