Highgrade seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by peebygeeby, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Hey,

Have any of you ever ordered from Highgrade? What were your experiences?

Thanx,
    Peeb

2. I've never ordered from them, but i've heard nothing but good things about them...

3. I have ordered. I did not finish the few beans I started, to lanky for the conditions of the grow. But, the seeds got here quick, the packaging was balls (crap) compared to their competitors, however the seeds got here in a prompt manner. They do 'guarantee' their deliveries though, so packaging seems to be moot if they live up to their guarantee. I did not have the opportunity to test this, thankfully.

Others speak highly of some of the genetics, hash plant and Northern Lights to name a few. But we have a resident HGS superfan here, caligrower, he may be along to answer further questions.

4. Good to hear. Had been pondering an order.

5. Decent strains with decent quality and decent yield. Nothing amazing. But better than mids.

6. Reliable seed bank, guaranteed delivery on all orders, 15 seeds per pack, great prices, great strains, good customer service.

7. Thanks for the good info everyone:D

8. I had a great experience from HGS! I ordered their NL #5 and am on my 3rd grow. Great smoke.

9. I ordered Blue Rhino....seeds got delivered within 7 days but hermied on 7th week. I only grew out 5 and had 3 females...

10. #10 althor, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    Here is just an update on my current HGS super-strain unknown.
    Switched light cycle on 9-5, calling it 6 weeks into flowering.

Its still under HPS. Click on it and magnify to see the crystal production.
    I believe it might be Black Pearl. At this point it has a very skunky, earthy smell.

Attached Files:

11. Update at around 7.5 weeks. Ill be checking trichomes this weekend and start preparing for flush. 95% sure it is Black Pearl. Matches the descriptions more than any other. Starting to get a wet paint smell to it which is part of the descrip.

Attached Files: