Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highest you've ever been!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MistaJones, May 12, 2010.

1. So the other day I go to my buddy's house to play music, smoke a few joints and just relax. Totally a normal occurrence. We burn and drive to a McDonalds and my other friend starts freaking out about cops being at the McDonalds. We get our shakes and leave. Fine. We go back to his house and everything's cool; writing a few songs and jamming to things. Then we start coming down RAPIDLY. I don't know why, but we just got stone sober, man. So my friend pulls out a blunt wrap and says we should try it. I've never smoked a blunt. I only smoke J's and bowls. (I know, we're looking to get a bong this summer). So we're about to roll a blunt of middies when I remember the gram and a half of bomb ass headies we got from Pittsburgh.

We roll up the blunt of pure headies, and these things are red as shit, Afghan Kush the dealer told me, and I have no reason not to believe him, he's trusty. So we go outside and smoke this thing and it lasts forever. I mean forever. We were so goddamned ripped, man. We went back inside and wrote badass songs for a while before it goes blank. The next thing I remember doing is sitting on the couch, the three of us, holding hands and laughing hysterically at the fact that mushrooms are less dense than human flesh, and no one should ever fucking put them on pizza. Then we listened to music till my friend's laptop died halfway through "Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands". And I don't remember anything else.

SHARE YOUR STORIES :)

2. Too long ago for me to remember.

3. Three bong hits of purple kush. I was so high it was scary.

4. I had a similar experience with Alaskan Thunderfuck. Then I packed the biggest lip I have ever packed and I literally was in a different universe. That wasn't the highest I've ever been though and I don't feel like typing it all since I know there will be another one of these Threads next week.

5. because joints suck blunts ftw

6. #6 Savage Henry., May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Me and a friend took down five bowls of some no-name dank all at once.

I threw up. A lot.

EDIT: With a gravity bong, I might add.

7. Haha, I got my friend to throw up when he was taking a hit for me. That's why you don't try to smoke an eighth in one hour, :p.

8. i would say the highest i ever been was when i hadn't smoke in like 3 weeks or more and i went to a house party and there was weed everywhere.we first smoke like 4 bowls in a pipe and then like 6 Vap bags from the volcano. I was walking on clouds :hippie: Then they brought out this weird automatic bubbler witch there put the left over vap stuff in and it was like a hot box maker or some shit,but it was cool

9. 3 bowls of this hash from the middle east, i was blazed.

my roommate last year passout while vaping some ridiculously good bud

10. so high i touched the sky

11. 2 bowls of pineapple kush+ 2 bowls of lemon kush = me rolling around on the ground laughing uncontrolably for 30 minutes, and hardly being abnlew to control my body for like 2 hours.

12. The first time I made firecrackers.,it was my third or fourth attempt at getting high.( I didn't know how to inhale) I made two of them, and ate it around 1:00 PM, I was gone for the rest of the day and woke up in the morning with a strong buzz. I had 0 tolerance, the bud was pretty good, and it was an edible, best combo to get super high ever.

13. It might not be the highest i've ever been but one time I ripped some dank GrandDaddy Purple from my bong, and 30 mins later whenever I moved it felt like the world was moving not me.
    Idk i was really blazed lol :smoking::laughing:

14. Summer '09.
    It was fucking epic.
    So my friend picked up about an ounce of some amazing Kush. Me, him, and my bro snuck out of the house at 2am. We rolled and smoked 5 magic carpet joints. Each joint had about 2 grams in it. I know, waste of weed right? But we were fucking gone. It was amazing. We sat there at the park till like 5am trippin' balls.

15. It would be back when I had close to no tolerance at all. Me and three other friends basically smoked an eighth of 2 unknown strains in about an hour. Don't feel like telling the story, but we basically had 2 bowls, 4 or 5 blunts (I blacked out, don't remember) and some bong packs to top it off.

16. Not too coincidentally, it was at the highest elevation I've ever smoked. just under 10,000 ft. Was the most intense high I've ever experienced. Plus I threw up.