Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highest youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BRipz, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Describe it, im curious! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443720040.195739.jpg

2. Already like 9 threads for this.

3. Took a hit from a bowl so big I almost puked, walked to get food and I felt like my brain was 5 minutes behind my body, thought I was going to die, watched adventure time.

4. Took a hit out of every piece me and my friend had. 6 pipes and 2 bongs. I went to the bathroom and just leaned against the wall and feel asleep for a minute. I thought I died and was being transported into another universe. And there's that too high and uncomfortable feeling. Ended up taking a nap. My friend has a higher tolerance than me so she was fine and wanted to smoke a blunt as well xD

5. Not sure if it was the highest but definitely the top 5.

My friend was going to come over after I got off work to smoke. But I was so anxious to start smoking I did a couple dabs and also a couple bong rips before she arrived. Was feeling amazing.

Then she came over and I wanted to match her smoking so we alternated and I did a bong rip, then she did one, I did a dab and then she did, I did one more bong hit and dab after that and I was cruuuuuuuushed. I felt like freaking Stephen Hawking, my head was kinda slumped to the side haha.

The music that was playing sounded like the best song I've ever heard. The ceiling fan breeze felt incredible. Every little sound or feeling was heightened to max power. I laid down on my bed and just zoned out feeling like I was having some sort of floating out of body experience.

Then all a sudden I had this overwhelming sick feeling like I was on a boat and getting sea sick. The whole room felt like it was rotating like some merry go round. And then every time I tried to focus on one object in the room to slow it down a huge wave of nausea hit me and I immediately ran to the bathroom and puked. About 3 more times after that I threw up.

Had it been a first date that would've been embarrassing as fuck. But I was freaking laughing at myself for not realizing how sick you could get off a lot of dabs. Definitely a learning experience.

6. The first time i baked firecrackers i ate some and i felt like i was in a different universe. I was trying so hard to understand who i am or where i was, then i fell asleep

7. LSD, concentrated peyote, blow, of course a lot of weed at a psycho trance rave.

It was raining, i thought i was walking on water, imagine how high you have to be...

8. Did coke, acid, weed and nitrous all at the same time...now that was high

9. And i'm sober as fuck right now