highest youve ever been-the fear~

Discussion in 'General' started by mystonedmind, Mar 15, 2014.

1. whats the highest youve ever been?? or when i guess? haha post it below i love these stories. also do you guys ever get the fear?? its the funniest aspect of weed i think (in hindsight of course). cant wait to hear from ya

lololol im really really high on edibles. i like to come here when im suuuuper blazed and tell super cool stories. i always get paranoid that ive said too much though and the cops are gonna find me. 

but story time. when was the highest youve ever been. for me it was probably the first time i bought weed. i had smoked before a lot but it was shake and i didnt even know you had to inhale (so i only felt it if i used a bong). i was 15 at the time. i thought i was going to die of cotton mouth until i got to mcdonalds and grabbed a sprite even though i hate sprite. then the bubbles were waaaaaaaaay too intense for me so i started pouring out my drink, but then i realized thats super weird and i was doing it way too slowly and carefully and i started just dying with laughter and this table of college dudes stopped dead in conversation and just stared at me which made me laugh even harder... i eventually just ditched my drink and ran into the bathroom. my friend came and found me and was like dude are you alright and i was just sitting on the toilet laughing my ass off. it took me a while to get out of that bathroom. i made my friend let me stay at his place because i was convinced smoking 2 hits out of a pipe 6 hours ago would make me reek of bud and everyone would know i was high. i made him let me use his shower too to 'get the smell off'. the weed was wrapped in cigarette plastic shit and was not airtight and everyone could smell it which was insanely stressful. 

only other time i got that high was when i went to do a speech in lit back in high school. me and my friend smoked 10 or 15 bowls of this suuuuper dank, beautiful herb right before i had to go to class. i was sitting in the hall practicing and one of the neighboring teachers was there, and i had 4 or 5 bags of chips from the vending machines on the table and i was just MUNCHING down and someone made a comment on it and i just lost it. i couldnt stop laughing and i just ran to the bathroom. no idea what happened after that but i didnt have to do that speech. i dont know how i got away with being fucked up every day of high school and constantly having herb on me. all the teachers and the students knew i was stoned too. i thought this was absolutely hilarious though :smoke:

2. Oh man there are so many memories in this vault of mine that I often forget the best ones, there have been plenty of times when I deemed myself way too high for my own good. Times like Hawaiian hot-boxing with a buddy of mine in a sauna and after smoking a large amount of weed we just sat there for ten minutes hysterically laughing for no reason to the point where my abdominal muscles and face muscles began hurting.

There was also a time when my three buddies and I had smoked some very potent budder that my friend had made when his parents were gone. We had all gotten so stoned that we began to play some xbox but could not continue because all of us felt so high that we couldn't focus on the TV without feeling a bit nauseous. We were all sitting there pale as a ghost in silence, my one buddy actually would not move a muscle because he felt that he would throw up if he moved.

I then went to the bathroom and hung my head over the toilet thinking that I was going to green out for my first time in over a year of being a chronic pot smoker. Nothing came up but I did go back to a room full of passed out stoners, I joined the parade; got comfortable and fell asleep.

3. I've had many of the same experience at school you mentioned many times OP.

The highest I've ever been was after I smoked 7 grams along with another gram of kief all to myself. I just remember couch lock from hell, essentially drooling I was so high! Now, this wasn't some mid-grade stuff, this was some serious dank! I was also new to smoking at the time, so my tolerance was pretty much nothing.

4. The Moon....if you really want to know.

5. I call BS.
    Highest FROM POT would be - let me take a quick break and say that there should be an emphasis not quite as obnoxious as capital letters - several tie at the finish line:
    One was me and two friends in the forest by a creek, in the early days. We got stoned, and I got super lightheaded and felt like I was gonna pass out, so I just layed down on a log. I was out of reality and stressing, but I remember noticing a friend exclaim about how pale I was, I guess my face was straight white.
    Another time in the same forest, with one of the same friends as the previous story and two others, in the same early days, we smoked a blunt and same thing - way too high, so I layed on a log. I was drifting, when all of a sudden I got punched in the face. It was the "friend" there that we weren't dick enough to tell him to fuck off and go get some new friends. The obnoxious, unwanted, self- inviting type. My other friends had my back and we eventually fought without face shots, during which he snuck two illegal face shots in. If I remember correctly, I got him back though that day. I know for sure that weeks or months later when he invited himself over and we got drunk, I ended up straight socking him in the face, which felt fucking awesome.
    Perhaps within my first 5 times, I took a fat bong rip, stood up, and woke up with a bloody lip after passing out and falling straight on my friends convex knee. I was too high to really feel it though.
    Great times. It's sad thinking back to them.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

6. The highest ive ever been was one time at a friends house about 3 or 4 years ago. It was around the time I started smoking often. It was just a blunt of schwag, but damn I dont know why, I still claim that time to be the highest I have ever been.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It would probably have to be the first time I smoked like 9 years ago I was with 2 friends we camped out in the backyard we had some bud we got early in the day smoked a couple bowls out of a soda bottle holy fuck I was high we walked around the main roads the whole time I was seeing and hearing shit I was buggin out

Sent from