Highest yielding strains?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Organical, Sep 24, 2013.

1. I have looked through some reliable seed banks, and i've found alot to choose from. I want a list of strains that are known for having a high yield. I will be growing indoors, with 600 watt HPS in soil. Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks.

2. Before anyone tells you anything, yield is not only based on strain.  Grower skill/experience, practices, and environment play a large factor.  I'd advise starting with bag seed unless you want to spend $15-$20 per seed only to have them not even germinate (it DOES happen).

3. Blue dream.

/thread

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

4. Yea its all about how you grow it. I've got an indica dominant at 8' indoors probibly will yeild atleast 1/2lb+ and the same indica strain and a sativa dominant at 5' also indoors that will only yeild 1-2 oz each. (Growing them mainly under 27k for potency as opposed to yeild ) I've also got two clones off the indica that will only produce a 1/4oz-1/2oz that I'm growing for shits and giggles. It all depends on lighting/nutes/airflow/environment/time spent in veg ect. There are so many variables than can effect outcome. If its your first time no matter what you grow expect an ounce or two.