Highest Yielding Strain !?!?!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pnidess, Jun 27, 2010.

1. I'm about to get my card and get something big setup. But in order to get my max alotment I will need quite the high yielding plant! I was hoping on some first hand advice from the forums... If you could list your highest yielding plant/how much weight you got and which strain it was that would be great! Veg and Flower time would be helpfull also since I can only have a certain amount of plants at a time. Thanks!!!

2. Probably big bud, but the potency is lacking on most high yielding plants

3. Check out my grow in my signature.

It's called fruity chronic juice. The pics are 5 weeks or so into flower, I've got one plant and I'm hoping to get somewhere close to 4oz from it.

Fruity chronic juice is 1/2 chronic and 1/2 white widow.

4. im looking for personal experiences only thanks guys!

thanks ill check that out

5. No problem. It looks like it's gonna make some fat buds. I switched to 12/12 37 days from planting the seed in rockwool.

The strain is supposed to flower in 8 weeks.

Just think about that when you're looking at yield. It's also how long it takes you to get a plant done start to finish.

6. With the people I will be living with, and my card, I will be able to legally have 24 ounces of dried herb. I was initially looking for something that can max me out EVERY MONTH with only about 5 plants since I am only alotted 18 mature plants at a time. Its not looking good.... Trying to think how i can work this out

7. Dude to a clone room, a veg room and a flower room, that way you can have harvests at short intervals.

I wouldn't bother trying to flower 6 plants at once. Just do 2 or 3 really big fat ones in hydro. Something w/ a short flowering time.

Check out Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk. Looks the shit, flowers fast as hell and is extremely potent.

8. The problem is i'm trying to do this legally. By Law I will be allowed 18 Mature plants or 36 immature. The problem with that its not And its OR... Since I will have mature plants then All my plants will be counted as mature. I will defenitly have a mother but I need to stay within my limits but at the same time maxing out my profit potential. It sucks its not and/or because then it would be easy.... I think this might just be something I'm going to have to figure out when the time comes to actually do it... I am still up to all suggestions!

9. 6 moms. 6 clones. 6 flowering plants. Build a Rumple Cloner so you know they'll all survive.

10. You don't think 6 moms is a bit excessive? I was thinking 1 possibly 2

11. More strains. You can lst and top those bitches to death to keep em compact.

Or you could do 2 strains at a time and run a little sog w/ your other space.

18-2moms=16 plant sog.

12. That sounds like a good idea.. 2 mothers .. 2 different strains... and create some kind of sog

13. Big ol flood and drain, or some kinda insane-o dwc might be the shit.

14. i was thinking of going with a drip system... maybe have my mothers in dirt...