Highest I've ever been

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nation of ganja, Sep 27, 2012.

1. So I've smoked 5 or 6 times now but a few days ago it was way different. A friend and I went to this big park and smoked two joints of some really nice stuff. I've only ever smoked mids and wasn't thinking about how much I smoke.

My tolerance was really low because it had been a few months since I last smoked. My friends tolerance is high he smokes a lot more than I do. After we smoked we walked around in the woods and stuff and about an hour later I started trippin hard. Everything felt like a dream and I was really dizzy. I could not stop smiling for a second everyone states at us when they passed and I was real paranoid. We were jumping a fence to get back to his car faster and it took me like 10 minutes because I was so blazed lol. When I got home I had to hide my high from my family and it was a challenge but I don't think they caught on. Anyways just wanted to share my story

2. Happens to everyone bro, my first few times were CRAZY.

3. Yeah those were the days

4. Hahaha nice man. I remember the one time I came off a t break and went and hot boxed with my mom in her greenhouse while I was visiting and I went inside to make a sandwich and everything got really bright. Almost had to sit down but it only lasted like a minute. It musta been some dankk. Anyways, nice man! Find that hook up and get more!

5. The guy who sold is a friend of mine he used to go to my school so I've got weed whenever I want now :)

6. throw him something every once in a while if he's smoking you up all the time. never cool to be "that guy"

7. Obviously I'm not just mooching off of him. I pay him he just sells to me a little cheaper than others

8. Thats gonna be me after this month and a half tolerance break!! (on week 3 right now)

It will be the longest break ive taken since i started blazing, last one i took was one month about a year ago, when i took my bong hit at the end of that break i swear i tripped out to the point where it was scary

My cats eyes looked like alien eyes and they were growing HUGE, my suitcase looked like it had a face out of its creases and it was talking lol

I had to keep telling myself in my head "Ur ok, ur just really high, its only a matter of time before u start coming down" looool