Higher Than a Joint?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xanonx, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend was saying that vaporizing makes you 4 times higher than smoking a joint. Is that true?

And if so, is it true just for actual vaping machines, vape pens, or both?

Most people would say the opposite, in my opinion. I love vaping myself, but most of my friends try it and say, "I'm not feeling anything, let's smoke a joint."

3. Do you feel anything when you vape?

Yes. I feel the effects of the marijuanas.

5. Are you still able to function, (like read a book, drive a car, interact with people normally) or are you completely stoned after vaping?

6. #8 puddleglum, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015

Have you tried pot before? I don't think I have the words to explain it to someone who's never tried it. ;)

7. I have only vaped for the last 5 yrs and wouldn't go back to smoking. However, I have friends that prefer to smoke. I think it just comes down to personal preference.

8. I believe you can get higher vaping.
    I believe this because you normally use less weed in a vape than you would in a joint. I say if you smoke a .5 g joint versus vaping .5 you would higher off of the vaporizer. This may differ for people.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I haven't actually! I'm still trying to decide if I even want to start. But if I do, I'm leaning towards vaping, that's why I was asking all of those questions. The issue is, I live with my parents, so I can't ship anything like that here, and lets just say that vape shops wouldn't let me buy anything from them just yet. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna buy one. :p

My recommendation is to turn 18, move out of your parents' house, and then if you want to try grownup things (like marijuana) I would be happy to give you advice. Your parents probably don't want you doing illegal things in their house because they don't want to get in trouble, and you should respect that.

If your heart is set on trying weed despite this advice, then you should do what 99% of us did: make friends, go to parties, go to concerts, have fun. :)

No but edibles will make you considerably higher from the same dosage if made properly.

13. What are you doing here?

14. I think that's a good recommendation. 👍 It won't be long before I move out.

15. RMJL, on 07 Mar 2015 - 6:43 PM, said:
     Typically, when people state that they still live with their parents, they do so because they are minors. If you don't want anyone to believe that you are a minor (underage), then don't state that you live with your parents.
     That being said, if it's your parent's house and they don't want something that could put them in jail within their home, then show them respect and don't have it there...or move out.
     We do not tolerate these types of threads and will introduce something within the Forum Guidelines that states as much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.