Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

highDEAs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheIckyGreen, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I would like to know how many of my fellow blades have heard of highDEAS.com
    It's a site where you can post the crazy shit that you think up whilst high. Some of it is stupid, but, they are some really good gems in there.

2. Pretty cool man. You're right... a lot of them are dumb

3. I've heard about it a bunch of times.

4. heard of it yeah but never visited the site... may have to check it out tonight though:smoke:

5. that shits kinda lame no one even posts ideas they just sort of right there thoughts down

6. Quite homosexual.

7. Most of them are shit, but there is the rare good on on that website. Like actual good inventions and shut like that- but it's rare.

8. Yeah I find a lot of the site is repeats and just stuff that isn't that great on there

The few good ones I found through stumbleupon were awesome though

9. I tried looking there a few times but the majority are just straight idiotic.

10. alot of em are stupid lol probably like this irl
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc-iHu1dSsk]YouTube - The Sopranos Christopher Moltisanti - No Two People Alike[/ame]

11. If you want a funny site go to trollscience.com.

12. Troll Science FTW!!!!!

13. I clicked on this thread because i thought it was going to be about high DEA agents. I'm fucking blitzed.

14. Lol same. Although FML is better :smoke: