High yielding low odor strain for indoors?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Blazican, Apr 12, 2010.

1. #1 Blazican, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    Ill be growing in a closet with about 200 real watt cfls. Ona bucket as odor control.
    Is there such thing as a high yielding, potent, low odor strain? preferably a 50/50 mix or slightly more sativa? i was looking at nirvanas master kush, but i heard that it stinks pretty good. ANy recommendations for previous grows? A strain that isnt delicate or require alot of extra work would be a plus since im a beginner.
    thanks guys.

Btw ill be doing 2 plants at a time, nothing big.

2. my easy ryders didnt stank at all.. the weed ya grow well is always stanky and not much u can do about it.. but under 200w or less of light it won't become the stankiest monster plant ever so you'll be pretty safe with Ona bucket and just about any non-clone strain.

3. northern lights is a very low odor strain..
    papaya smells like fruits.
    but yea an ona bucket will cover your smell easily for 2 plants no worries there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. im sorry, ic you're leaning towards the sativas.
    nirvana has some cheap seeds to have, but u may want to look at mandala.
    try the satori u will be blown away by it, or 8 miles high. I've heard many good things about mandala's strains:D

5. Mr. Niceguy low odor dank and high yeilding, on the sativa side too:hello::smoking:

6. Yeah, thanks. I hope the ona bucket works out for me. Ive heard alot of success stories and some people say it barely keeps the smell of their veg stage. Thats why im testing the waters with something low odor.
    The prices of narvana are nice, but wanna see whats out there

Wow that C99 sounds pretty much like what im looking for. I wont have the cash to buy the seeds just yet. How long were they out of stock before they were available again?
    A friend brought something they were calling Cinderella 99, it hit VERY hard, felt hot going down my throat, the taste wasnt that great and it was very potent but more of a chill high. Mustve been some bootleg stuff. lol People always playing the name game around here. I only know one guy locally that when he says it has a name, it really is it.

Thanks guys, im still open to suggestions

7. I think when they were out of stock, it was for about 4 months?

8. have you happened to try the c99+NL mix yet? That seems interesting too.

9. #10 Chasin, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    I've read that the C99 + NL mix is one of the best mixes of C99 out. I haven't tried it, either.

10. yeah, i think im gonna go with a c99 mix for sure for my first grow. Either apollo11 or NothernLights mix. Now i can use my time to figure out which one.

11. #12 lessismore, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010

You can't go wrong with C-99. Joey Weeds is F2, but very relaible genetics. So far, it is the best C-99 I have seen available out here. Stay away from Mosca's, I have heard not one good report on their C-99. I know Femaleseeds.nl is in the selection process of their C-99, their previous C-99 was excellent, they are in the process of restocking after some legal troubles and have been workng on getting their strain stock back up over the past yr or so. They have emailed me that C-99 will be available towards the end of this year. A good C-99 cross is HGS Purple Cindy(C-99 X Oregon Purple Thai).

I know this, C-99 is potent, has a pleasant flavor, and yields great. I have 2 phenotypes of it in F1, F2, and F3 seeds. I have been working with C-99 since the early Princess 75 was made available to me. I lost my Princess 88 mothers and my C-99 mothers over the last year; but I'm happy to have kept seed stocks. You cannot go wrong, hands down one of my favorite strains to grow and smoke.

12. Thanks for the info man, now i really feel good about this strain. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Ive heard about that c99 and purp mix, is it any more delicate than the other c99 crosses?

13. I'm in the end flower stage with six Jack the Rippers, and it smells like pine-sol and lemon pledge.

14. JW AK99 is top notch. NL99 to couchy for me. C99 and A11 f2's from Joey are great. A11 probably my favorite, as you get pheno variety (not with C99), bigger yield than C99, flowers a bit quicker than C99, can smoke it early and late in day, no hangover, no top. C99 can put me away if over-endulging. Anyone try sugarblossoms? A reworked for taste, BrosGrimm version of WWidow.