High yielding auto flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by budzey, Mar 6, 2018.

1. I’m in a 80x80x160 using meizhi 600w true watts 260 6” fan and filter and fan in tent passive intake.im looking to do my first auto run and would like some suggestions on high yielding autos Indica dominant or hybrid thanks in advance guys keep on growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ive grown the feminised version before, and this was when I was shit at growing haha. I made a good few mistake and it still finished early with a good yield of nice smoke. A friend of mine grew the autos recently and got a nice yield. I have some fem seeds sprouted for my next grow cant wait to try them out again.

If the autos are anything as good as the fem, which people say they are, I dont think you will be disapointed. Its a moisture resistant strain to which is very important if you live in an humid place like I do.

3. Thanks man I’ve got a single white widow in at mo from Seedsman 2 weeks into flower looking good but fimmed it twice and ended up wi 14 tops its only 12” high and 15”wide and lstd her maybe should av left it aah we will c in about 8 week can’t wait the smoke u get in northern U.K. r f::king shite . I also looked at auto tangerine dream what u think bout that strain man

4. Is that ww an auto? 14 tops haha should be nice few nugs on that lady man. Yeah the smoke where I am isnt great either, and its not cheap. Its the main reason I grow my own. Mostly just get amnesia haze where I am as well, no indicas which I prefer.

Never grown tangerine dream and dont know anyone who has. I was looking at it before it sounds nice alright but never got around to growing it.

5. @Spanish@rcher says he's gets 600g of Hes 1 auto useing 540w of Mars blurples. I can't remember the strain name though. I tagged him so he'll tell ya.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok pal thanks

7. And ww is normal stain

8. I just finished drying my biggest auto to date. Grizzly purple by blimburn. Gave me about 4.5 oz of solid bud not counting the popcorn and trim buds. Finished in 77 days.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  9. That’s some swweeeet looking bud man what’s the light u use I’m using metzhi 600w true watt 260w and a 160 true watt Chinese thing in a 80x80x160 6” fan an filter I’m looking to use 6.5ltr pots how many should I put in

10. Thanks for the kind words. I'm more or less using for the same thing. It was in a tent with x2 450w viparspectra and X1 600w mars hydro. It was sharing these lights with 2 other autos.

11. So how much do u thrink I’d get using 6.5ltr pots if it was that strain pal and how manny to put in the tent

12. 6.5l is a little small for a auto. I started using 3 gallon pots and have since upped it to 5 gallon fabric pots and swear by them. I use roots organic soil with about 30% perlite added. Your question is tough to answer because of all the variables that go along with growing autos. I can't really give an answer but just make sure to be on top with your watering. Over watering autos is a huuuuuge yield killer, especially in the seedling stage. Do some good lst and do be afraid to tie them down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I’ve been using some potting soil wi perlite for the ww in a 10ltr square pot IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0013.JPG i didn’t have time to veg any longer 30 days veg and it’s the 14 day of flower today wish I could av let it get bigger but there’s always something mate to fuck up the process

• Like Like x 1
  14. That plant looks happy and healthy. Will yield well for sure. How close to the lights do you have her. The cheaper chineese led lights that I have I get em about 6-8" from the light with no light bleaching.

15. I’m currently at 12.5” from top of canopy moving it down every day until about 8” but the manufacturers say 12” will c how it goes man not going to fuck it up now only 8week left I’ve got 3 vast and fast autos my throw them in do u no what there like

16. Going to roll a joint in a bit man thanks for input fellow happy gardener of the finest bud smoke it up.CHILLIN LIKE A VILLAN!!!

17. I pulled over 6 oz off a white widow auto by greenhouse. She was only under a 300 w led. Made me wish i had a bigger light at the time. Not sure if I just got lucky, it was the first plant i ever grew.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1