Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High with Headphones vs. High with Speakers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, May 14, 2011.

1. bigass/car speakers>headphones>computer speakers>iphone speakers

2. I blew out my monitor speakers so now I have to listen to music through headphones but I would much prefer high quality speakers

3. man oh man, I have a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre and if when sober they sound amazing just imagine how good they sound when high...:smoke:

4. Yeah

Yeah man I got the beats pro and seriously sound is rediculous. So many nights I just get lost in the sound well worth the money

5. One of my favorite stoned activities is getting really baked and listening to trippy music with my Sony extra-bass headphones. I really get lost in the music and can hear every little detail. Listening to really well produced albums with great headphones is the shit.

6. u administer ur thc thru ur ears??

7. Yeah, but I think I caught AIDs from used Marijuana needles, I just hope I didn't overdose on the earphones. =) Either Highest reply of the day, or troll? Eitherway I laughed for a few minutes when I read your comment.

8. I have Logic 7 sound system in my car. It's 10 speakers, 2 8" subwoofers under the front two seats, I'd have to say I definately enjoy the system a lot more than my headphones, shits ill.

9. ill go with headphones and a sesh in a lil

10. I love getting baked and walking around outdoor malls/shopping centers with a good pair of headphones or earphones on. its like a soundtrack to life.
    also enjoy longboarding with headphones while baked. 85% of the time, i have a near-death experience all the time.

but at home i enjoy music with surround sound systems.

11. I'm a fan of both :)

12. I like being engulfed by music. So speakers. I feel like it's going on in my life not like im just inserting something in my ear. Like the music is narrating whats going on whilst im listening to it. Or im just really high when i wrote this listening to music through a sound system =)

13. Right here baby!

Rocking audio technica ad700's recomended to me by other head fiers

14. 85% of the time you have a near death experience all the time.

85% time... all of the time

what?

15. LMAO! I too, wear Sex Panther.

16. i love putting on my headphones. makes me feel so much more at peace

17. Computer Speakers, if they're actually good ones with lots of bass, not shitty laptop speakers.

18. lmao. there's soooo many quotes i use from Anchorman in my everyday life.
    I was actually on a date the other day, and i told the chick the meaning of the word "San Diego".