Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High when not high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenlant3rn, Oct 20, 2010.

1. I'm a newer smoker smoking really only on weekends and such with friends. But sometimes throughout the day (mainly when i'm just kinda tired) my arms and hands feel like they do when i'm high, i mean its pretty cool but also kinda weird, it'll last for 2-5 minutes then stop. Has this ever happened to anybody else or is this just me? haha

2. What do you mean "not high"?

3. as in haven't smoked any weed to get high that day or the day before etc.

4. I still don't understand.

5. This happenes to me alot when i dont smoke sometimes i feel really high for some reason and it last a long time 2

6. This has happend two me since the first time i smoked. at first it used to kinda freak me out. but i got used to it.

7. hahahaha I get it.

8. its being burnt out. fuck my life

9. Yeah it's called being "burnt" bro. Join the f^^ckin club.

What I do is just admit to it, make fun of it, but personally just don't give a hoot because I'm doing me, I treat everyone how they should be treated, and besides, it makes me laugh sometimes. *(Yes, don't tell me you stoned hoodlums don't laugh at your own stoned/burnt out self at times :smoke:)

10. I know what you mean. I get that a lot when I'm sober, cuz I smoke all the time. It's pretty cool, I mostly get that dreamy/"is this really happening?" feeling.
    I would just enjoy it and not worry about it =]
    life is life. it goes by fast, and we're probably all in the matrix anyway...so do what you want :]

11. yea i remeber this when i was first starting to smoke the buddah, my friends and i called them high flashes.

12. this has happened to me before. i was siting in class and noticed my eyes were a little sore...like i was almost high. then like 30 seconds later i felt completely stoned

13. I get this on t breaks. Not on one anymore, but I remember feeling like I was high at some times, possibly because I burned some fat off.

14. when i stop smoking for a while i get random flashes that last for anywhere from 2-10 minutes where i get dizzy like when you stand up really fast its pretty intense