Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High vs Drunk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Ohio, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Hi guys, I'm currently a freshman in college and there is an upcoming party with 12+ people attending and I can't decide whether to get high or drink or both, but I really don't have much experience on drinking any advice would be great! Thanks. Stay high.

2. I'd do both, but if your not good with drinking not alot of drinking so you don't get the spins.

3. #4 DayJaVu, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Drinking has the benefit of giving you more confidence and energy, but it has the side effect of making you retarded, aggressive, and more likely to hurt yourself or others.

Smoking has the benefit of relaxing you and making you really happy and creative, but will probably make you slower and less energized, even if you smoked a sativa. It's not really the best for wild parties.

----------

If you are not going to be driving, I would get a light alchohol buzz and smoke a good sativa. If you don't have experience with drinking, stay away from the sauce.

Also:

Do not drink and drive
    Do not drink and drive
    Do not drink and drive
    Do not drink and drive.

4. #5 j420j420, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Depends, for me smoking can sometimes make me socially awkward at parties. Also it usually sucks not being drunk when everyone else is, but if you don't have a lot of experience with drinking don't drink to much, no one wants to b the guy throwing up at a party.

I usually smoke an hour or so before a party so I'm not too awkward or paranoid. I also take my adhd medicine because it makes me less awkward and keeps me awake, I'm prescribed it though

5. Drinking for me. Getting high at parties makes me want to seclude myself.

Also drinking and dancing is great.

[​IMG]

6. Smoking is a personal activity and drinking is social activity, IMO. So if you go to a party go for the booze. Maybe, but only maybe, you can end the night with a nice bowl of fresh herb if you're not too wasted.

But because you stated that you don't have much experience with booze I tell you this: Look out with booze! It is very harmful to your body and brain and before you know it you've drank too much. Know your limit and don't indulge in any peer pressure! Otherwise you will end up at the intensive care sooner or later...

7. I would say don't even try to smoke after your hammered if you have no experience, major spins and throwing will come

8. Beer before bong you're in the wrong. Bong before beer you're in the clear.Basically, smoke before you get too drunk, it's not a pleasant experience the other way around. You probably don't need to drink as much as normal either.

It CAN be.

I smoke all the time after a night of drinking with no problems.  I usually save weed too because I don't have to smoke as much.

10. Alcohol is a funny one for me. I enjoy the social buzz but I find it really unnerving playing back the flashes of memories in my head and not even feeling like I controlled the shit I can remember. then again weed depending on strain can make you a total buzz kill stuck in your own head. Just be overly cautious it's pretty easy to overstep the mark. One time I went in for one oil spot when I was drunk as shit and I got fed 3 before I walked away, all in a row. Had to go chill out in a quiet room for a bit I was spinning that much, yundered out the window then packed it in for the night, fuck that

11. Get fucked upppppp.

12. I like doing both.

Johnnie Walker Black and weed have a certain synergy that I enjoy when put together.

13. It depends how social you are to begin with, I'd say. I'm socially awkward, so at parties, alcohol is beneficial for loosening me up a bit, where as if I smoke I'd probably be even less likely to engage. Since you said you don't have much experience with alcohol i wouldn't recommend drinking and smoking; the spins aren't very fun. Just my 2 cents. Hope you enjoy yourself :smoking:

14. When you are Drunk its like being inside of a taxi but sitting at the back seat not aware of whats in front of you. When your baked off of Bud you feel like you are in control, YOU ARE THE DRIVER!!

15. Get crossed as hell

16. For a party of that many I prefer alcohol because of it's social lubrication and the fact that it just creates an energetic party atmosphere, and I prefer to smoke with close friends and alone. At the tail end of party when I'm decently intoxicated I'll smoke a few bowls to round off the night

17. 12+ people, eh? Careful, we don't want a real life project X happening.

18. <sup><span style="font-size:18px;">Interesting thread.  If you are concerned I'd say just hang back and see which way the wind blows.  Nothing wrong with sipping a beer and letting everyone get a head start.  </span></sup>

19. With friends and alone definetly weed but at a party I might smoke a blizz before and drink there just for the social aspect