Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Trollin'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Muphin, Nov 14, 2011.

1. #1 Muphin, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    Now I know most people absolutely abhor someone messing with them while they are high, as it is not fun to have your buzz killed. However...

Whenever I'm having one of those one on one seshes with a close friend (of the many we smoke with we all have one or a couple close friends who are much more dear), we tend to have fun having little mind game battles when we're super, super baked.
    For example the other day after a sesh I had some dubstep bumping, and the next song came up I began to rise up off the couch and pop and lock, but in a SUPER SUPER troll way, like, staring at my friend who's mind is just being fried at the concept of the music "taking over my body". After a minute I just sit back on the couch and take a bong rip and act like nothing even happened, and then make a signature 'troll face' afterwards.
    At work with another friend after we smoke on break and resume painting (we were remodeling the projector booths at the movie theater we worked at, was so much fun), she would drift off behind me, and when I'd turn around she's start walking towards me like a hunchback zombie and just go all out "BLEHHHHRAWRRRR JORDANNN BRAINNNNS" and I would freak out and run away in genuine fear, but only to laugh about it all the time afterwards.

Does anyone else love a good trolling while high, or is it not as common as I'd hoped?

2. I've never done the pop and lock. That would just be a bad picture. But I do love making a creepy troll smiley face at people when I'm smoking

3. I love doing this. i thought i was the only one. The most recent one was, I just had smoked a bowl out of my bong and he was smoking spice (he needs a new job lol) and 5 minutes later i stand up stoned as fuck and start doing one movement over and over again like im stuck in time, for about 2 minutes, then i sit back down and continue watching downsizing. Sometimes i wish i had friends like the people that are on here :(

4. Haha yeah GC should have a huge get together one day.
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one into silly trolling xD

5. Those are mind games? One of my smoking friends tries to feed me straight up lies as well guised facts... It's pretty funny, but you learn to take everything he says with a grain of salt and humor the delusion.

6. [quote name='"m00zix"']Those are mind games? One of my smoking friends tries to feed me straight up lies as well guised facts... It's pretty funny, but you learn to take everything he says with a grain of salt and humor the delusion.[/quote]

This one also reminds me of this time me and a few buds went to walmart stoned for food and I was telling them, very convincingly, that the greeters were at the tp of the chain at walmart and in reality they run the entire fucking company LOL