Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High tolerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sokool24, Apr 18, 2016.

1. I smoked 4 bowls a week ago and didn't get high. After that I took a 4 day break and smoked a blunt and felt a noticeable difference. The next day I smoked 2 bowls and another blunt but although I was high, it wasn't like the day before. Its been a day since I stopped for another break and I was just wondering, at this moment should my tolerance be significantly lower than before the 4 day break? And should I be able to get pretty high on 420 if I smoke a decent amount (5-6 bowls)

2. Dude idk how you can handle all that smoke bro my fricken lungs are killing me after 1 bowl and I haven't been smoking for very long maybe 3 weeks taken me 7 minutes to type this but I did it lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If you're a heavy smoker like me, then just avoiding the wake and bake and smoking in the evening/late afternoon, it will make a noticeable difference.

I say take the next couple of days off, and wait until 4:20 on 4/20 to smoke up.

4. Your lungs only feel cool with nicotine in them. Smoke more of what you like. Stay cool, son.

5. The longer the break, the better the high. I'm a daily smoker though (when I can) so I try to just do it at night. Sometimes I find I still need to take a break to get a decent buzz. Tolerance sucks, man.

• Like Like x 1