Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Times on a Plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeyMcSmokey, Apr 18, 2011.

1. I'm not looking to take anything marijuana-related with me on the plane, but my new subscription to High Times is due in soon and I'd like to bring it on the plane with me as entertainment. Since I'm not carrying anything that is actually illegal on me I don't think I should have any trouble, but I don't want my name on some list or something for having a magazine. Thoughts on the subject?

2. Magazines aren't illegal. But for Gaias' sake get a decent mag. One not full of advertisements for "legal budzz orange krush hazeee".

3. Nothing wrong with bringing it with you, but if security sees it, I'd expect a search.

4. Do you have any better suggestions then?

5. The medical marijuana one is tight.

6. High Times is CRAP, has been for YEARS. They are run by the worst kind of stoners, have misleading articles and their business practices are horrendous. I wouldn't pay anything to read that rag.

There's SOOOOO many FREE MJ magazines out there, there are TONS better. If you're looking for legalization and medical use, check out O'Shaugnessey's Journal. If you want something "like" High Times, go for Culture or West Coast Leaf

7. they going to have to arrest you for having an Illegal Word on your magazine, $200 fine.

8. Well I'm gunna give it a try. It's too late to cancel now. I'll be sure to check the others out. I know that Cannabis Culture is no longer a paper-based magazine.

Thanks for the suggestions though. :smoke:

9. im pretty sure you can get high times at most airport kiosks

theres no problem at all lol