High Times Cannabis Cup 2013, to be held in Denver, CO.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by azcactus, Jan 17, 2013.

1. #1641 charedgreens, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    haha dude I found a hookup randomly walking the streets of denver if you look hard I'm sure there has got to be something

Been back for about 5 days now. The drive back wasn't as bad as I thought it was even tho it was still 24 hrs.

But if you are lookin for a roommate let me kno, I freakin loved denver

2. *bump*
    Has anyone made any solidified plans on moving out to this great state? PM if you do dead serious about getting out there. I'm already missing it

3. I'm flying out there to sign a lease at the end of may. Got this dope student apartment for $624 lined up w/ everything included. The reason I decided on this, I can no longer attend any school in North Carolina. I was in my senior year at NC State on deans list studying engineering when I sold a tiny amount of pot to my friend/Lacrosse teammate not knowing he was working with the police. Got expelled from State, when my roommates all folded on me to save their ass. Fuck NC State n their student conduct department, mainly this cunt named Twatson. Been thru hell and back since dealing with this shit and lookin for that fresh start in Denver. Cant wait to not have to deal w/ this bullshit surrounded what we all love, Marijuana.

4. We are very happy to share with you a new song of our band, Bob shut. "Falling on the grass" speaks only the truth. Enough of the hypocrisy and foolishness. Here's our message of freedom, clarity and love. Thanks for listening!
    Bob ShuT Songs | ReverbNation
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--h4z7-gnuU&list=UUMNuCoIUcidVe9KncdD115A&index=3]Falling on the grass - Bob ShuT II - YouTube[/ame]

5. Consider also looking at different cities before you move. IMO Denver is meh but the rest of Colorado is tits

6. That's FREAKIN ridiculous man. Hope it wasn't a spur of the moment deal, just wow. Had a similar experience in my dorm, and barely slipped out of that even though license got suspended, cop wrote my name down wrong. But I don't blame you one bit.

Could you PM with the details of these apartments? Been trying to find something since I almost lost my job as an EMT recently and need to gtfo. (Also, I realized I couldn't be an EMT in CO bc the testing wouldn't have changed, but at least I can get a job and be stress free for once)

7. Want to know more news who had gone there. What other things you all do other than smoking?

8. who won what???? people need to know

9. gotta have a cali med card to smoke at that one, thats the huge difference lol, anyone 21+ could smoke at ours

10. And we all seen how well that worked out. Won't be a joke at this one.

11. I didnt go, i think hightimes is a fucking joke lol

12. Me to. They are based out of the east coast and are so bias. I am just going to see all the GC homies from the nor cal thread.

13. Lol the Cali Mmj program is turning into a big fat joke.

14. They fucking oversold the fuck out of it..I think Denver should say fuck them and throw some shit like Hempfest...

15. This!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you stubbed your toe once 13 years ago? Here's your MMJ card. Lmao.

16. Pay $703 for a house I own. 3 bd 2 ba 2 car garage. 1 acre and its on a pond. Fenced in yard and all... Can't beat it.

17. Got a 400 sq ft shithole studio in Cap Hill few blocks south of Colfax. I'm as much in the heart of Denver as you can get. Paying $715 for rent only water included. Just to give you an idea. I make $12-18/hr depending on the day but I have to budget hardcore to live in this area.

18. Sounds like Denver is more expensive than Boulder for renting now lol

thats steep for a studio of that size

19. Location is prime though so I get what I pay for. Wanting to move out to Sheridan, Engelwood, Wash park, or Highlands after my lease is over. Would love to lease a house