High Times Cannabis Cup 2013, to be held in Denver, CO.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by azcactus, Jan 17, 2013.

1. In New York I'd be paying 30% more for living costs and still having roughly the same paying job.

2. You'd be better off in Cali or Washington ;)

3. Hence why I will never leave. If you look in the right places land is cheap. I grabbed me some and it has payed for it self 10x over in the 4 yrs I lived on my new property.

4. California is one of the last states I'd live in......too much crime and in general an unhappy people. Too many crazies for me. Then again I've only been to SoCal, but many times.

5. Ya, I'd never move to Cali. Washington might work, but isn't it always rainy their? Lol. Idk man I would love to stay in Illinois if weed were legal. We just passed medical, but it's super strict, and I doubt I can even get a card. Not to mention how corrupt it is here. But some of the best whitetail hunting in the country.

6. Lets exploit Canada.

sent from yo mommas house!

7. That was your problem brother we are trying to get ca split into 2 states. I was Born and raised and I so cal and it sucks balls. Now I live up north on 2.5 acres and have a family home in Tahoe where we get 400+ in of snow a year. Come visit the north if you want to see the hospitality.

8. I have heard the same things!!! I have a friend whose uncle grows medical up there and he says NorCal is full of down to earth people. I have always wanted to take a road trip there with some friends, it must be beautiful.

9. Man, the weather is only really bad for winter and part of fall..but at least we don't get buried in snow yearly ;)

10. Not to mention we just legalized gay marriage too! So you and j could make it all official and whatnot ;)

11. The community is great. I am sure you are a snow monkey. Any time you want to ride some of this great northern mountain range holler at your boy. Snow junki with a nice farm in the valley. Got to love ca.

12. I am a bit of a ski freak....I met a few people on the lifts this winter who were visiting from NorCal. They said the skiing's pretty great out there, but still nothing like Colorado ;)

13. True. I am boarding in fresh pow every day and then at the ocean the next(400 inches of snow a year besides the last 2)

14. Damn you. I bet the water is cold as hell. Did you guys have a good powder season?

15. This year sucked for POW so I shot a shit ton of ducks and geese( my new hobby) Depends where you are. 400 inches of snow. Drive 2hrs and we are wake boarding in December. I am not a ocean guy but its always a option.

16. sneakin shit like this in there.. lmao good ol krop!

17. So now the first HTCC USA held in Denver is over and was a great experience, who will be attending the California Medical Cup in Craneway Pavilion Richmond, CA June 22, 23. I will be going and wondering if any GC members will be attending that actually want to meet up or have friends/place to rendevous @T.. Plenty of time until the event gets underway,, looking forward as i'm doing the CUP/ Medical Seminar tour.

Peace GB

18. You know it. It will be my 4th year now.

19. I pay 550 for 3 bedroom and basement

20. LOL..800 and up for a one bedroom where I live...