Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Thoughts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rsmokes, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Im not sure why there isnt a thread on this or maybe their is and I missed it. Just post up when ur high some of the things that happen or thing that you think about. THis is gonna get retarded but whatever.

PEPSI - is the great equlizer, everything taste better if you have pepsi after it. Chips and sip some pepsi, sooo goood. But pepsi is never better if you have something after u have pepsi, except pepsi, then it would be super good.
    jz that was alot of typing
    The large drink from panda express in the mall is WAY too big to have to carry acrrooss the mall.
    Mc Donaldes is by far thebest palce to ea......nope i lied taco bell is awesome.
    This one time we went to qdoba for lunch after a sesh. There were 6 cop in attendance. BOOOOOOOO so we sat down and ate. they left ssssoooooooo scary.
    I really wanna go to the river.

OMG its soooooo crazy, if you spell wanna it dosnt come up with the little red mispelled line even though its spelt wrong. the dictionary knows slang thats whats up........................TXT message BRB my BFF MJ

OK im gonna go to the taco hell and the river. I hope that was confusing and crazy, ima read it later like what was i thinking. :confused::smoking::wave:

2. Why are we here? Contemplate life; question why we exist and who put us here.

3. perfect timing to find this post cause im roaaasted :smoking:
    im thinking:

k, i want more
    food, fucking ice cream
    another hour and ill be toking down again :smoking:
    how good my life is
    all my good friends
    happy stuff maaan :D

4. Just about bud in general and why it does what it does....

5. I make psi balls. When I'm high they feel different. It's like weed gives me a surplus of chi and I give back to the world. Marijuana increases your chi.

6. ^^^ it doesnt increase your chi, thats not universally possible, it heightens your ability to use it. HAHAHAHA epic convo

7. Whoa man! This is insane. :smoking:

I don't have money for a grinder..i went to walmart and bought a little cheese grater. surprisingly, it works wonders. only $3. gonna use that to make my second blunt.

my choice of drank..lol..dunkin donuts iced coffee. medium iced mocha, light with 2 liquid sugars. fucking delicious during a hott day, but fuckin ORGASMIC during a hot day when youre high!

lets feed the fish.......

............nahh, too lazy. i'll feed him tomorrow. i just realized i said that the past 2 days in a row. maybe i will feed him...

...tomorrow. :hello:

8. I agree
    marijuana perhaps temporarily increases stable energy
    which is very similar or the same as chi

9. It's funny, I always find myself watching educational TV. My favorite stuff to watch is stuff on the universe, talking about parallel universes, different dimensions, the concept of infinity...it all just is so fascinating to me. I love thinking about what's beyond the beyond.

10. I think about ancient civilizations when I'm high, how similar we are to them, how little has changed, except for technology. I imagine what modern times would look like if people still dressed like they did a hundred years ago, or five hundred years ago, or 2,000 years ago, and what our technology would look like if it was done in that style. What would a Roman car look like?

11. Whenever I think of really old times I was always picture it as scratchy or like black and white, with sort of that "old film" look. Then I realize, "shit!" it looks exactly the same as we see TODAYS world, just they didn't have some of the stuff we have.

Fucked. I don't know if I'm just retarded and thought of it like that, but I but somewhere, somebody thought about it that way too.

12. LOLOLOLOLOL I literally did that a few minutes ago.
    I should feed her :( hahaha

And lucky charms are so fucking delicious:)

13. i always think that my life is a movie, and then i realize my life is too boring to make a movie about.

14. Thanks for your input it is something I am very interested in and think about often.

15. one time I thought was retarded and that no one was telling me. I believed it for like two hours, I was hysterical.

16. The day started off with a bowl of keif, then some MiDS and ended wiith a milk shake and afgan kush. \

Cleaned all my glass today. :hello:Smmoking all day is cazy

isnt it amazing how much better life seems when your sn:smoking:ned I mean really my life is soo ahity i owe so much money, but right now its all ok and dosnt even bother me.

...................................................... i hate it when you get in troble for saying bong insted of water pipe. its crazy.

any one got those honey comb glass screens for their bowl they are pretty sweet.

i would kill for some great equilizer right now. haha god damn

17. If I'm with someone I get talkative and start making conspiracy theories like some old hippie. And it always ends with my friend going "Dude what?"

18. HAHAHAHA me and my friend thought the same thing! there were sooo many signs..she even rode the short bus to school :/ +rep for proving that i am not alone hahaha

19. lol sometimes this is funny...other times...im like man shut up...I was so outta my mind and my friend was talking about college conspiracies for atleast like 30 minutes straight....I just got up and grabbed my bag...shes like where you going...I couldnt even answer lol I just left and went and sat on the deck to be alone with my own thoughts....

give others a chance to think, shit

20. Lol, well I don't talk for more than a few minutes and I also don't bogart.