High Thought: An Explanation for Aliens

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by NickaWittaBic, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Over the world many people claim to have encountered aliens in some way. In fact, some scientists theorize there are millions of planets hospitable for life in our universe.Problem is, the universe's size would likely deter any intelligent lifeform attempting to travel to Earth. What if aliens had actually found a way to us?

The possibility that at least one being out there has advanced beyond us is high. What if the Roswell incident was the aliens' first attempt to contact us? From observing how humans reacted, the aliens may have discovered that interacting with the human population was too potentially damaging to the future of the alien race. So now they hover the skies, searching for a way to save us from ourselves.

2. Yo man, this some good shit, very interesting, but I'm high. No, but really that's a good explanation I could agree with you on that bro.

3. First contact in rosewll my ass. Every ancient civilization who has never met all said they met beings from the sky. I mean fuck look @ sumarya. Those fuckers claims aliens made us.

4. What if they did make us, put us on this planet, and have been observing us ever since ?

5. I am actually a strong believer in the theory, especially when you look at the facts like how Ancient Sumeria knew all about the universe since day one of their civilization, it kind of leads you to believe "someone" told them.

6. This is my theory

Attached Files:

7. What if aliens made a space ship that took many generations to get from their planet to Earth. Over the course of the trip their space ship got hit by a solar flare and lost all their data about their home planet. When the ship finally hit earth the newest generation didn't know anything about their ancestors.Slowly they figured out this little blue planet third from the sun. Over the years they eventually populated this planet to over 7 billion. Ever think that we're the aliens?

8. Maybe the ship was so large, it was responsible for hitting the Earth with enough force to create our moon.

9. I had to...

[​IMG]

10. As much as it doesn't make sense to start poking holes in any of the ideas in this part of the forum (lmao).....if they/we lost all their/our data, how would they/we be able to maintain an Earth-like (since that's clearly what they/we were adapted for if they/we did just fine after getting here) atmosphere in the vacuum of space for so long? Seems to me with no data about said atmosphere, they/we would be pretty fucked/boned.

11. Train by day, Joe rogan podcast by night, All day

12. I definitely feel that there is some outer intelligence in constant surveillance of this planet. I think you're right in saying that they fear for their own kind, hence the distance and discretion in and around Earth.

It's the peril of walking into a den of retarded, violent monkeys :(:rolleyes:

13. [quote name='"NickaWittaBic"']Over the world many people claim to have encountered aliens in some way. In fact, some scientists theorize there are millions of planets hospitable for life in our universe.Problem is, the universe's size would likely deter any intelligent lifeform attempting to travel to Earth. What if aliens had actually found a way to us?

The possibility that at least one being out there has advanced beyond us is high. What if the Roswell incident was the aliens' first attempt to contact us? From observing how humans reacted, the aliens may have discovered that interacting with the human population was too potentially damaging to the future of the alien race. So now they hover the skies, searching for a way to save us from ourselves.[/quote]

Aren't their a few European nations who consider aliens & UFOS 100% real non bullshit

14. I'm sure the American government considers them 100% real. They probably know way more about them than we do.

15. If we were under constant surveillance then wouldn't the aliens interfere if they were pissed off

16. I think Aliens are humans planting their seed across the galaxy on different planets. How likely is it that only one species can rise above every other living thing on a planet? I mean, from caveman to now, we've became extremely smart while animals pretty much stayed the same, mentally.
    I think that in a billion years, Earth will not be able to sustain Human life. From here we will be forced to start over somewhere else. Probably will be another form of the exploration age(discovery age). Now imagine that this already happened before our time to a Human race in another galaxy. What if their "Earth" wasn't suitable for Human life and they needed a new place to start over or rebuild. Maybe they found our "Earth" and planted their seed in order to preserve the Human race. Then ventured out planting the human race to other planets outside our galaxy.
    One thing Humans are good at is preserving things, and keeping history alive. Even the International Space Station has a chip with the most important people's DNA saved on it just in case a catastrophic event were to take place on the planet. We preserve precious artifacts from our past, so it makes sense that we would preserve the most important thing to us, Human Race.

So if we were to make contact with Aliens, I wouldn't be surprised if they were just Humans all along.

....God I love Sour Diesel.

17. [quote name='"KidLalo"']What if they did make us, put us on this planet, and have been observing us ever since ?[/quote]

That would be them playing The Sims. Hahaha. Just kidding. I love alien themed anything.

I use the GC Forum iPad app so I can't give or see Reps. :( Sorry.

18. [quote name='"Jaysir"']I think Aliens are humans planting their seed across the galaxy on different planets. How likely is it that only one species can rise above every other living thing on a planet? I mean, from caveman to now, we've became extremely smart while animals pretty much stayed the same, mentally.
    I think that in a billion years, Earth will not be able to sustain Human life. From here we will be forced to start over somewhere else. Probably will be another form of the exploration age(discovery age). Now imagine that this already happened before our time to a Human race in another galaxy. What if their "Earth" wasn't suitable for Human life and they needed a new place to start over or rebuild. Maybe they found our "Earth" and planted their seed in order to preserve the Human race. Then ventured out planting the human race to other planets outside our galaxy.
    One thing Humans are good at is preserving things, and keeping history alive. Even the International Space Station has a chip with the most important people's DNA saved on it just in case a catastrophic event were to take place on the planet. We preserve precious artifacts from our past, so it makes sense that we would preserve the most important thing to us, Human Race.

So if we were to make contact with Aliens, I wouldn't be surprised if they were just Humans all along.

....God I love Sour Diesel.[/quote]

You sir, are a genius

19. Yeah that was pretty awesome. However even if we had the chance to transform into beings capable of deep space travel, I think the destructive nature of humans would prevent that.