High Tech Garden Supply?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Trocious, Jul 30, 2006.

1. http://www.htgsupply.com/about.asp is the website I'm thinking of ordering from... It's very inexpensive and seems to be good quality.

Could anyone help me make the decision to buy there? Is it legit? I don't want to be ripped off...

2. I've heard of them. They sell alot of their lights on ebay. What are you planning to buy from them? Their lights look like mediocre quality...only 2 year warranties, plus the sockets/power cords aren't detachable. I like to order from hydrowarehouse.com. They have great prices, good customer service, and fast shipping. Their lights are really cheap, as well as pretty much everything on their site.

3. I was thinking of getting the 400w HPS/MH combo deal... #2 best seller. Thanks for the help, I'll check out that site too.

4. Eh, I'll just order from HTG... Much cheaper, and I couldn't find an all in one MH/HPS deal on hydrowarehouse.

5. ive just ordered a hps light from HTG supply last friday.. hopefully it arrives soon.

6. Obviously they are cheaper because you get a much cheaper light, you get a cheap ballast with a 2 year warranty, a cheap reflector (they aren't very big either), and cheaper bulbs. The ballasts on hydrowarehouse have good ballasts with 5-8 year warranties, removeable sockets cords and power cords, a better reflector (they are also bigger too), an for $18 extra you get a 1000w hps bulb. They have a conversion option on most ballasts (so you can use mh and hps in one ballast) and they are only $20-$30 extra.v Yoiu get what you pay for.