Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High society

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kickazzman, Apr 2, 2011.

1. :smoke:Hello, I have 2 questions, one is for the higher side of society and the other is for you loyal gc customers out there. I have had some brown herb lately, its been some decent mids for 30 a q but im a hashish guy i make mine with a freezer and my awesome grinder. anyways the thing i want to know is if i mix the hashish from like five or six different quarters or so would that make me higher to have multiple canabinoids in the mix.

Ok now for the other question. i ordered the incredibowl i420 with the extention tube. i know its going to be killer. (sorry some of you out there, but if your going to come and whine about the price its too late i had already bought it so i wont be open of a whiney descussion of how its over priced). i ended up ordering one on 2/18/11. but i was kindof dumb about it, green was out of stock and guess which color i picked. well anyways i talked to grasscity and they told me i can pick another color or i can wait till its in stock. so i opted to wait, now its in stock. now i live in ohio in the us and i know customs are being blah to everybody so im not looking for a tracking number i hear ups is unreliable about updating it anyways. all i really want to know is if it has been shipped out or not and im not getting anything back from grass city.i also tried to ask superjoint but he deleted my question last time i posted it, so is there anything anyone can help me out. i sure im not getting ripped off by any means all im looking for is the shipping date
    thank you,
    kickazzman

2. Only the higher side of society purchases incredibowls!!!

3. expect to wait a month or longer. it usually takes atleast a month before it reaches america.

4. well the positive is it will be here for the holliday

5. so what your saying is that i should wait another month before i see it like a month from when it became restocked or the next time its restocked. i am hoping ill get it for 420 cause customer assistance hasnt wrote back sence march 2nd and i ordered feb 18th just getting impatient