High sex for the first time: Amazing BUT I cant feel when Im about to..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Live_Life, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Guys just had high sex for the first time yesterday and dam was it good. I have the keys to this building I work at and we went in there, had sex, smoked and then went straight for round 2. When you're actually going for it and you're high dam do you get in the mood.

Well, round 2 was good and intense BUT after a 5 minutes I noticed I just couldn't tell when I was going to cum so I had to stop just to be safe, has anybody else noticed something similar? Which tbh we were both pretty high so it wasn't a big deal to stop, and I had blue balls so I know I didn't accidentally cum in her (was actually a little worried about that haha).

So blades, any tips, tricks, crazy sex stories when you guys were stoned?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yea no i never had that. i always know whne i'm gonna bust... and pull out before i do. 

maybe you were just overwhelmed by the feeling? i have high sex more often than sober sex though.... side effect of being a pothead. 

3. There are new sex at work videos on Youtube, does that building have hidden cameras? :ey:  :laughing:  :laughing:

4. Interesting, I believe you misused the term blue balls.

5. I never said there was a money shot. :smoke:

6. I don't think I've ever been so high that I couldn't tell when I was about to cum...... :confused_2: