High School Tokers

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Potato Skins, Oct 4, 2013.

1. I would usually just ditch a period i knew nothing was going on in and just leave with a couple of friends! Usually smoke a blunt or out of an apple! Smoke up, eat McDonalds, head back! Daily routine since 14! -Keep Tokin'

2. I used to smoke like 2-3 blunts before school 7th-10th grade every morning. My teachers always were suspicious. Lol

3. #63 Potlab, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    I remember going to summer school because I failed 10th grade English class, there were quite a few of us, about 20. probably 7 of us that smoked up, anyways, one day someone brought a doobie and at a break, us stoners all congregate in a circle as we tend to do, lit that sucker up and smoked it just as fast as we could. I remember getting back in class and we were reading some old story aloud, anyways it comes my turn to read and man, the words just seem hilarious, so I start laughing, which in turn makes all the stoned kids start laughing, took us a while to quit laughin, the teacher had to know we were baked!

4. I remember the first time I smoked up at school was at the end of 9th grade, my friend and I went to the pretty much abandoned girls bathroom on the otherside of school and smoked a j before social studies
    We let this girl take a puff because we thought she'd smoked up before and that she was chill but she ended up falling down the stairs she acted like she was so pro it was so funny

Another time I smoked in the shower before going to school and I was baked till lunch

5. oh yeah and this one time I smoked up at school and I had to give a presentation and I was so high it was not happening, just thinking about it makes me crack up, I'm pretty sure my teacher knew I was high and probably half the class

I had to present a propaganda poster I made and I spent about 10 minutes trying to magnet it to the board, then when I tried to explain it I could barely get out a sentence I just kept laughing and if I wasn't laughing it would just be an awkward pause, it was so bad this girl in the front row got so frustrated she started asking me questions to get me going and I remember on part of the poster I drew a soldier pissing on a baby and idk why but I thought that would be great to center on, it was probably the only thing about the poster/topic I talked about during my whole presentation, this soldier... pissing on a baby, why? idk

memories :bongin:

6. This one Russian kid rolled his own at home. He brought some to school and shared during a run in P.E. with his one hitter. 

Dodgeball afterwards felt like D-Day Normandy. 

7. One time me and my 2 buds smoked up in the bathrooms with an apple pipe before music class and we spent the entire thing geeking at some shit the teacher was saying lol

8. When I was like 15 or 16, I would go across the street in front of this Chinese restaurant where kids would smoke cigs before school. Nearly every day someone would have a bowl to go around, and of course I joined in on the regular. I remember on one occasion I somehow got incredibly ripped, I was in my second mod class and we had all just taken a test and we were just talking amongst ourselves. My teacher was talking to someone about a kid they both knew who was known as Dr. Seuss for some reason, and I overheard and started ranting about how Dr. Seuss cheated on his wife while she had cancer and then she killed herself, and he married his mistress. I was going on and on and I was really heated and everyone is just staring at me, I finally finished and my teacher was like "Okay, but we weren't talking about that Dr. Seuss."

9. [quote name="MacTonite" post="18881287" timestamp="1382717000"]i never went to school high, that wouldve just been a waste of a buzz.[/quote]missed out

10. I used to vape in the gym and bathroom. Never got caught

11. I used to make an apple pipe at lunch and me and my friends would go to the girls locker room by the showers where no one really goes, and I would smoke and they would my lookout lol never got caught.

12. how many of you guys who smoked everyday at school know how to solve for X

4X + 3Y= 45 - 2/3X

I smoked sometimes at lunch but learning shit was and still is always more interesting to me

Don't give me the I learn better high bullshit you don't know what you missed while high well because you missed it

13. I toke up before I go to school, and take first hour welding. Excuses red eyes, covers up the smell, and I go to school good and buzzed.Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. My buddies an I broke into a kids van at lunch and hotboxed it. Who knows how he reacted when he was leaving for the day but you know he was confusedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. At the end of my school there's a door that's always unlocked and it leads to the AC units that were behind a wall. We could smoke at least 3 jays before anyone noticed Fly like an eagle

16. Well when I was a freshman, my high school was under renovation. So they added to the school but didn't get rid of the old parts. And there was this bathroom that was hidden in a way kind of difficult to explain. Basically just a dark corner that branched off from a dark unused hallway. And me and my buddies would go in there, lock the door and light up in there while blowing out the vents. But I did have a friend in my calc class that took a hit in class inside his jacket. The teacher asked what the smell was and he said he sharted. It was pretty funny

17. Smoke everyday at lunch and even in the backfield sometimes where the p.e would go out there would be good spots to hide and no one could see. So it was all gravey.👍Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I just leave school drive home and smoke like i dont skip and go back thats stupid. People that smoke before school for school are lame to me. I smoke in the morning and it just happens that at 7 am that day i have school not that i smoked to be high for school.

19. My school surrounded the senior picnic area, plus there were two classes that could watch you eat and do whatever. The area was the size of a basketball court maybe less and we would put our vaporizers in a make shift juice container and act like we were drinking juice lol. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I used to sit in the parking lot of the student section. It didn't have any cameras cause it was just a dirt lot lol I had older friends who had cars. So yeah lol freshman year. So long ago!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum