High School Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReelectNixon, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Just wanna share some stories from my senior year.

My friend D and I smoke before school and we chill out in ceramics. Third block I have AP calculus with a old ass bitch teacher. After school I had to come back to talk to her about some test corrections and she is telling us about a kid she sent to the office for being high right before fourth block, so like 2:00. She said his eyes were so red and that he was 5minutes late to class. She said she asked him what he was doing and he yelled back to her that he left his bookbag and had to go get it. I was smoking with my friend the next day and he says his mom told him he didn't have to go to school because some bitch teacher took him to the office when he wasn't even high. He passed all the sobriety tests and I was just laughing. Told him the story, of course when I forgot eye drops one day I was still buzzed in her class and she was staring at my eyes I sware, and she doesn't like me but she didn't say anything.

The other day my ceramics teacher who takes her job way too serious and is annoying as hellllll was walking to the office to get our pottery and she saw a rat in a glue trap. She hates for animals to die so she tries to let them out at all opportunities. She is getting him out of the trap and she breaks both his legs in the trap and the rat bites her in the hand. She says FUCKING SHIT and then this kid takes his shoe and busts the rats brains out. Haha

I'll post some more later

2. There is a post with like a 100 pages, do a search.

3. dropped off and got a GED