"High" school stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by drChill01, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Any stories about being high in school

2. Yup .. one time i got fuckd up in the school parkin lot ... went to class like damn i am fucked up ... & wow what an experience ... i luvd talkn to all da fine bitchez in class .. bcuz it gave me smoked encourgement to say alotta stoopid shit to'em to a point where im gettn their phone #'s

3. sorry bud just trying to help out

4. ahhh highschool:rolleyes:.....mmmmmmmmm brownies.:D

5. where did you read high school

6. i didn't, I read "high"school, a pun that references high school, therefore I thought of high school, thus bringing back memories of eating brownies and having them last exactly a school day. Hence, my post.

7. the rolling eyes thing threw me off i didnt know if thats what you were trying to say or you thought this was like a being high in highschool thread :smoking:

8. yeah, I was thinking of it as a looking back remembering high school type face , if you get what I'm saying.

9. I got high at lunch time, as i did every day at that time, mainly to rid myself of the pain i was in as i was "temporarily" in a wheel chair for a year.... anyway, i have like 5 drags on this joint about half an hour before my geography lesson. in that half hour i was sat in this hut on the nearby park completely fucked, i mean, GONE. It was freezing (about this time 2 yrs ago) and i had no money and the last thing i wanted to do was to go into college (high school to americans- 17 yrs old ish) so i killed some time by walking to the shop to rob some water to rid my dry mouth. it was lesson time, so i had a cig (my friend had to roll it i was that ripped) and went in the usual 5/10 mins late. the teacher hated me anyway for some god forsaken reason but as i looked like shit (being on "painkillers" the excuse" she let me sit down no questions asked. I tried my best to be answering the class questions and talking to people n that (its geography remember), but after about 20 mins i couldnt take any more. to my despair, the teacher asked if i was ok, and i just said NO. she was unsuspecting of my high-ness, but it didnt help the situation when my class mates were pointing out my bloodshot eyes and my general fucked-up-ness. I shit myself, and demanded i go to the toilet to throw up (i didnt need to throw up but i needed to get my shit together). i simply went back to class and told her i was going home, and thank fully she let me, but to be honest i was fully prepared to tell her to fuck off, and since have done. Anyway i left college and went to the communal get high area, where i was sat for a further 3 hours as i couldnt go home cos i was supposed to be in college. in those 3 hours i was told roughly 5-8 times that i should seriously think about stopping. i havent ;)